LTH Home

Schwa: I Was There When

Schwa: I Was There When
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 14 of 31
  • Post #391 - September 25th, 2008, 8:55 pm
    Post #391 - September 25th, 2008, 8:55 pm Post #391 - September 25th, 2008, 8:55 pm
    Went to Schwa for the second time last Friday night. The first time we went two years ago we had a great overall experience. We shared our wine with the kitchen and they did the same with us. The food was terrific and the overall vibe was very chill.
    This time around, Carlson was almost hostile. A few stragglers walked in to see if they could get a table and he screamed out "Who the F*** are they?????!!!" Every diner in the restaurant felt embarassed to be eating there at that point. In addition, our questions regarding the menu were answered with rolled eyes and his overall anger was reflected in everything he did from pouring the wine to serving our food.
    I understand the whole "chef as artist" thing but you should never make your customers feel uncomfortable or ill at ease. Bottom line--We are a pretty laid back group and decided to just enjoy the food, and have a few laughs at that idiot's expense.
    Food - 8
    Vibe - 6
    Host - A major tool
  • Post #392 - September 25th, 2008, 9:08 pm
    Post #392 - September 25th, 2008, 9:08 pm Post #392 - September 25th, 2008, 9:08 pm
    iamsohungry wrote:This time around, Carlson was almost hostile. A few stragglers walked in to see if they could get a table and he screamed out "Who the F*** are they?????!!!" Every diner in the restaurant felt embarassed to be eating there at that point. In addition, our questions regarding the menu were answered with rolled eyes and his overall anger was reflected in everything he did from pouring the wine to serving our food.
    I understand the whole "chef as artist" thing but you should never make your customers feel uncomfortable or ill at ease. Bottom line--We are a pretty laid back group and decided to just enjoy the food, and have a few laughs at that idiot's expense.

Wow... That doesn't sound like Carlson... I was on a "mission" a month ago and drop by unannounced at Schwa. The dining room was full and everyone was running around. He saw me, recognized me from a dinner back in March and was very friendly. I was there to pick up a copy of his menu and he was very accommodating!

Maybe he had an off night... :shock:
  • Post #393 - September 25th, 2008, 9:14 pm
    Post #393 - September 25th, 2008, 9:14 pm Post #393 - September 25th, 2008, 9:14 pm
    That's really unfortunate, hungry...

I'm curious about what he's serving at the moment, however. What did you have?
    Dominic Armato
    Dining Critic
    The Arizona Republic and azcentral.com
  • Post #394 - September 25th, 2008, 9:43 pm
    Post #394 - September 25th, 2008, 9:43 pm Post #394 - September 25th, 2008, 9:43 pm
    Dmnkly wrote:I'm curious about what he's serving at the moment, however. What did you have?

Hey, I'll bet that question is designed to flush out whether iamsohungry was really there, or whether his one and only post is a hatchet job by someone with an ax to grind.

[Emo Phillips]You've got to get up pretty early in the morning to fool me, yessirree bob.[/Emo Phillips]

I guess why I'm imputing that motive to your question, Dom, is that if iamsohungry really was there (and if you're skeptical about that, I don't blame you--no one else has reported anything of this kind), and his report is accurate, it hardly matters what the food was.
  • Post #395 - September 25th, 2008, 9:52 pm
    Post #395 - September 25th, 2008, 9:52 pm Post #395 - September 25th, 2008, 9:52 pm
    riddlemay wrote:and his report is accurate, it hardly matters what the food was.

People have endured more for less.
    Last edited by Dmnkly on September 25th, 2008, 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Dominic Armato
    Dining Critic
    The Arizona Republic and azcentral.com
  • Post #396 - September 25th, 2008, 10:08 pm
    Post #396 - September 25th, 2008, 10:08 pm Post #396 - September 25th, 2008, 10:08 pm
    CrazyC wrote:
    iamsohungry wrote:This time around, Carlson was almost hostile. A few stragglers walked in to see if they could get a table and he screamed out "Who the F*** are they?????!!!" Every diner in the restaurant felt embarassed to be eating there at that point. In addition, our questions regarding the menu were answered with rolled eyes and his overall anger was reflected in everything he did from pouring the wine to serving our food.

Wow... That doesn't sound like Carlson... I was on a "mission" a month ago and drop by unannounced at Schwa. The dining room was full and everyone was running around. He saw me, recognized me from a dinner back in March and was very friendly. I was there to pick up a copy of his menu and he was very accommodating!

Maybe he had an off night... :shock:

I have only eaten at Schwa once and can pretty much guarantee chef Carlson does not know me from Adam (nothing personal Adam). Yet he recently called me when my reservations had to be changed and actually gave me his personal cell number so I could reschedule.
    Many of us have heard stories about what happens at Schwa and I while I have no idea what is true or not I am certainly inclined to cut slack to these guys. They obviously work and cook their a---s off as well as deal with a certain amount of fame and pressure, something akin to rock star like status as far as chefs go.
    So, as far as I know from experience, Chef Carlson is pretty wonderful. And if he was to have a bad day and act like an ass - I would find it pretty easy to contextualize that among his actions toward me as well as what he has done the for the food scene here in general.
    Besides, who ever said that passion was always beautiful?
    Last edited by third coast foodie on September 26th, 2008, 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
    “Statistics show that of those who contract the habit of eating, very few survive.”
    George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright (1856-1950)
  • Post #397 - September 25th, 2008, 10:18 pm
    Post #397 - September 25th, 2008, 10:18 pm Post #397 - September 25th, 2008, 10:18 pm
    And if he was to have a bad day and act like an ass - I would find it pretty easy to contextualize that among his actions toward me as well as what he has and the for the food scene here in general.

Ummmm....what? You are joking, right?
  • Post #398 - September 25th, 2008, 11:05 pm
    Post #398 - September 25th, 2008, 11:05 pm Post #398 - September 25th, 2008, 11:05 pm
    We’ve all had bad days at work. Carlson is as friendly and gracious as they come. Jesus, cut him some slack in dealing with all of all of the unannounced and “I’m entitled to eat at Schwa when I want” drop-in diners. Even if iamsohungry’s post is not a “hatchet job,” I can hardly blame Carlson for losing his steady cool. Extend the kitchen the courtesy it deserves and secure a proper reservation. It’s really not that difficult with some persistence and, at the end of the rainbow, you may find that his braised short rib tagliatelle with Australian truffles is nothing short of spectacular (off menu in August).
  • Post #399 - September 26th, 2008, 6:50 am
    Post #399 - September 26th, 2008, 6:50 am Post #399 - September 26th, 2008, 6:50 am
    HI,

This is the poster's second visit to Schwa and first post on LTH. They were so happy with their first visit, they never bothered to register to tell us all about it. This is their second visit at Schwa, they were suddenly inclined to register to tell us all about the Chef's alleged conduct.

Riddlemay, it was very kind of you to undercut Dom's reasonable query.

When you have a poster who registers and reports whose track record is one and it defies most peoples experience with the restaurant and chef, then asking about the food is reasonable. You want a sense if the person was really there.

Regards,
    Cathy2

"You'll be remembered long after you're dead if you make good gravy, mashed potatoes and biscuits." -- Nathalie Dupree
    Facebook, Twitter, Greater Midwest Foodways, Road Food 2012: Podcast
  • Post #400 - September 26th, 2008, 7:10 am
    Post #400 - September 26th, 2008, 7:10 am Post #400 - September 26th, 2008, 7:10 am
    Cathy2 wrote:Riddlemay, it was very kind of you to undercut Dom's reasonable query.

When you have a poster who registers and reports whose track record is one and it defies most peoples experience with the restaurant and chef, then asking about the food is reasonable. You want a sense if the person was really there.

Cathy, just for the record, I didn't think I was undercutting Dom's query. I thought I was considering the motive behind it, and by doing so, supporting it. If I was correct, however, about the motive (and I think I was), it was merely implicit in what Dom wrote; I thought it might be useful to make it explicit, to bring out into the open the conjecture that the post he was responding to was agenda-driven. I'm sure we all remain curious as to whether that was the case with that post; and iamsohungry can help clarify things one way or the other by responding to Dom's question.

Or, I might be misunderstanding you. I mean, I hear "it was very kind of you" to contain a note of sarcasm because of the next word, "undercut" (undercutting isn't usually kind), along with the adjective "reasonable" to describe Dom's query, but maybe you do mean it was kind of me. If so, sorry for overreacting. :)
    Last edited by riddlemay on September 26th, 2008, 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Post #401 - September 26th, 2008, 7:33 am
    Post #401 - September 26th, 2008, 7:33 am Post #401 - September 26th, 2008, 7:33 am
    Hi,

I went back to reread your statements and frankly have not changed my mind. What you consider supportive didn't ring with me. Of course, there is the demon to all internet communication of intent not always shining through that a face-to-face conversation would reveal.

riddlemay wrote:Hey, I'll bet that question is designed to flush out whether iamsohungry was really there, or whether his one and only post is a hatchet job by someone with an ax to grind.

[Emo Phillips]You've got to get up pretty early in the morning to fool me, yessirree bob.[/Emo Phillips]

I guess why I'm imputing that motive to your question, Dom, is that if iamsohungry really was there (and if you're skeptical about that, I don't blame you--no one else has reported anything of this kind), and his report is accurate, it hardly matters what the food was.

The only way we can judge whether the person was indeed there, was some report on the food. Your last statement as I read it practically lets the poster off the hook on describing their meal, which is nearly the only test we have of their veracity.

If it were me, I would have let the poster respond to Dom's question without any commentary on his question. Quiet, tacit support.

Regards,
    Cathy2

"You'll be remembered long after you're dead if you make good gravy, mashed potatoes and biscuits." -- Nathalie Dupree
    Facebook, Twitter, Greater Midwest Foodways, Road Food 2012: Podcast
  • Post #402 - September 26th, 2008, 7:42 am
    Post #402 - September 26th, 2008, 7:42 am Post #402 - September 26th, 2008, 7:42 am
    Cathy2 wrote:If it were me, I would have let the poster respond to Dom's question without any commentary on his question. Quiet, tacit support.

Proof that we are more on the same page than you think is that, as you were writing this, I was adding a sentence to my reply to you that said much the same thing (that we are all curious as to what iamsohungry has to say to Dom). I edited my post, clicked submit, and then saw your most recent post immediately below mine.

I think maybe the "demon of internet communication" is to blame for the misunderstanding. Pesky demon.
  • Post #403 - September 26th, 2008, 1:10 pm
    Post #403 - September 26th, 2008, 1:10 pm Post #403 - September 26th, 2008, 1:10 pm
    Cathy2 wrote:This is the poster's second visit to Schwa and first post on LTH. They were so happy with their first visit, they never bothered to register to tell us all about it. This is their second visit at Schwa, they were suddenly inclined to register to tell us all about the Chef's alleged conduct.

To play Devil's Advocate, far more people want to complain about something than to say everything is peachy.

:twisted: ;)
    Leek

SAVING ONE DOG may not change the world,
    but it CHANGES THE WORLD for that one dog.
    American Brittany Rescue always needs foster homes. Please think about helping that one dog. http://www.americanbrittanyrescue.org
  • Post #404 - September 27th, 2008, 5:31 am
    Post #404 - September 27th, 2008, 5:31 am Post #404 - September 27th, 2008, 5:31 am
    iamsohungry wrote:Went to Schwa for the second time last Friday night.

<snip>

This time around, Carlson was almost hostile. A few stragglers walked in to see if they could get a table and he screamed out "Who the F*** are they?????!!!" Every diner in the restaurant felt embarassed to be eating there at that point. In addition, our questions regarding the menu were answered with rolled eyes and his overall anger was reflected in everything he did from pouring the wine to serving our food.

I was at Schwa on Friday 9/19, too. We were in the restaurant from about 7 to 10 pm, and I don't remember any screaming at all -- unless you count the reaction of my dining companions when the famous quail egg ravioli made an unannounced appearance. We sat at a 4-top next to the door, and I do recall a couple of people walking in, speaking with one of the chefs, and leaving, but nothing more eventful than that. Perhaps those seated closer to the kitchen heard some more editorial commentary, but from my perspective there was no incident whatsoever in the restaurant that night, let alone one that embarrassed "every other diner in the restaurant."

We certainly didn't get any anger or hostility from Chef Carlson....and most importantly, we got a terrific meal. Our menu was very similar to the one TomH posted in mid-August. We had the ravioli, rather than the pine cone, as the off-menu treat, and the lamb brain/morel course has been replaced by a dish featuring pickled beef tongue. I'd never had tongue before, and this was nothing like I expected based on either "pickled" or "tongue" -- it was like the best braised short rib I've ever had, only richer and with a smoother texture. Just wonderful. The rabbit sous vide and rillette over peaches was another standout, as was the dessert with the candied sweetbreads.
  • Post #405 - September 27th, 2008, 8:52 am
    Post #405 - September 27th, 2008, 8:52 am Post #405 - September 27th, 2008, 8:52 am
    woolfolk wrote:I was at Schwa on Friday 9/19, too. We were in the restaurant from about 7 to 10 pm, and I don't remember any screaming at all -- unless you count the reaction of my dining companions when the famous quail egg ravioli made an unannounced appearance.

Most welcome testimony, woolfolk. Thanks.
  • Post #406 - October 16th, 2008, 12:55 am
    Post #406 - October 16th, 2008, 12:55 am Post #406 - October 16th, 2008, 12:55 am
    Have a reservation November 6. Am excited. Carry on.
  • Post #407 - October 16th, 2008, 7:43 am
    Post #407 - October 16th, 2008, 7:43 am Post #407 - October 16th, 2008, 7:43 am
    I hear so many great, no *enthusiastic* things about Schwa and woud love to eat there some day - yet I wonder why they make such a fuss about their reservations...starting 8 weeks ahead of our trip to chicago I began calling them. Most of the time the voicemail was full. Everytime I got through, I left messages, with phone number and all. I did this 4 times - without getting any kind of reaction.

Maybe I had a table for the requested night - who knows? You can't reach them to reconfirm...

I mean: what the heck are they thinking?
    As far as I see and hear it, they want to stay some kind of "neighbourhood" place, with a relaxed chill-out vibe, no dresscode, cool chefs, hip music and all...
    Alright. That is truly great.

But on the other hand their reservation-"system" is as elitist and exclusive (in the truest sense of he word) as can be.
  • Post #408 - October 16th, 2008, 9:18 am
    Post #408 - October 16th, 2008, 9:18 am Post #408 - October 16th, 2008, 9:18 am
    kai-m wrote:But on the other hand their reservation-"system" is as elitist and exclusive (in the truest sense of he word) as can be.

Having just gone through the excruciating process of securing a reservation (for mid-November), I have to say that I didn't perceive it as "elitist and exclusive" at all. I found it much more along the lines of lazy and disorganized.

Here's hoping that the meal doesn't follow the same style.

[edited to add: Wow, just checked out the other thread. Talk about a dead horse. My bad.]
    Last edited by RAB on October 16th, 2008, 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    I don't know what you think about dinner, but there must be a relation between the breakfast and the happiness. --Cemal Süreyya
  • Post #409 - October 16th, 2008, 9:31 am
    Post #409 - October 16th, 2008, 9:31 am Post #409 - October 16th, 2008, 9:31 am
    I got lucky, I guess. I called once. Voice mailbox was full. Two minutes later, they called back.
  • Post #410 - October 16th, 2008, 11:04 am
    Post #410 - October 16th, 2008, 11:04 am Post #410 - October 16th, 2008, 11:04 am
    kai-m wrote:But on the other hand their reservation-"system" is as elitist and exclusive (in the truest sense of he word) as can be.

This has certainly been a common criticism of Schwa and, I would say, a fair one (also one discussed in this thread as well as in another). But as RAB suggested, it's more indicative of a disaorganized system rather than an elitist attitude on the part of the staff. There are 4 people that work in the restaurant -- total. Their primary concern is to cook food and then answer the phones when they can.

I'm glad I've been able to eat at Schwa, finding each meal exciting, inventive and unpredictable (and completely without pretense and any sense of stuffy-ness that can plague other fine dining restaurants), but if only because of the reservation system, I'm not so much in a rush to go back. It is a hassle, and one that I don't find necessarily worthwhile.
    best,
    dan
  • Post #411 - October 17th, 2008, 7:28 am
    Post #411 - October 17th, 2008, 7:28 am Post #411 - October 17th, 2008, 7:28 am
    NeroW wrote:I got lucky, I guess. I called once. Voice mailbox was full. Two minutes later, they called back.

It is good to know that who gets called back is determined by random chance, rather than elitism. I confess I have wondered (without grounds, other than inference and sheer speculation) whether some people (frequent customers, "friends of the restaurant," people of influence) get their calls answered or returned by Schwa more than others. When some here have written, in effect, "I don't know what your problem is, I always get a prompt response from Schwa," you have to wonder. (Or at least I do.) But you, Nero, were a first-time caller, unknown, I presume, to the restaurant, and you received a speedy response. So I am encouraged.
  • Post #412 - October 17th, 2008, 8:30 am
    Post #412 - October 17th, 2008, 8:30 am Post #412 - October 17th, 2008, 8:30 am
    But isn't this "random"/"fate"-like approach pretty elitist, in a way...?
  • Post #413 - October 17th, 2008, 8:35 am
    Post #413 - October 17th, 2008, 8:35 am Post #413 - October 17th, 2008, 8:35 am
    For those who really want a Schwa reservation, you could always sign up for one of the relatively cheap phone-only personal assistant services. Pay 'em $20/month, tell them you want a reservation at Schwa and give them your date ranges. Then, they deal with the phone tag.

One such plan is Ask Sunday, http://www.asksunday.com

Obviously, I don't really have any problem making those phone calls myself. They take a minute out of my day, and I'm flexible. Sometimes I get a human, sometimes I don't, but I don't take it personally.. I just wait for a call back and then enjoy my meal.

And to kai-m: I'd say picking randomly is as anti-elitist as you can get, since you aren't favoring anyone because of who they are or who they know.
    Ed Fisher
    my chicago food photos

RIP LTH.
  • Post #414 - October 17th, 2008, 8:50 am
    Post #414 - October 17th, 2008, 8:50 am Post #414 - October 17th, 2008, 8:50 am
    kai-m wrote:But isn't this "random"/"fate"-like approach pretty elitist, in a way...?

I hear what you're saying, but I really do think they're just disorganized, as opposed to executing some type of random, but Machiavellian, elitist scheme. In my experience, recently, I had to cancel a reservation at Schwa as I had to go out of town unexpectedly. I left a message two days prior to the day of my reservation, well in advance of the 24-hour cancellation policy. The day of my reservation, I get a phone call at work from Michael Carlson to "confirm" my reservation for that night. When I told him that I had left him a message two days before to cancel my reservation, he genuinely seemed unaware that I left him that message, but was very polite in hearing about my cancellation at that moment and didn't at all question me further. I hung up the phone (actually feeling a little bad -- what, am I crazy?!). Five minutes later, the phone rings again, I pick it up (answering with my first and last name as I typically do at work), and I hear, "Hi, this is Michael from Schwa, and I'd like to confirm your reservation . . ." So, yeah, I get the sense that there's more than a bit of disorganization there (albeit well-meaning disorganization).

Now, whether you think this is reservation practice is a good business policy is a whole 'nother discussion, and one that's been hashed out . . .
  • Post #415 - October 17th, 2008, 9:00 am
    Post #415 - October 17th, 2008, 9:00 am Post #415 - October 17th, 2008, 9:00 am
    aschie30 wrote:recently, I had to cancel a reservation at Schwa as I had to go out of town unexpectedly.

Wendy, Wendy, Wendy,

You deserve a scolding for this :x

Please - anyone else thinking about canceling a Schwa reservation - PM me! I'll take it! Or I'll sell it on ebay :)

Kenny
    ...defended from strong temptations to social ambition by a still stronger taste for tripe and onions." Screwtape in The Screwtape Letters by CS Lewis

Fuckerberg on Food
  • Post #416 - October 17th, 2008, 9:30 am
    Post #416 - October 17th, 2008, 9:30 am Post #416 - October 17th, 2008, 9:30 am
    Kennyz wrote:
    aschie30 wrote:recently, I had to cancel a reservation at Schwa as I had to go out of town unexpectedly.

Wendy, Wendy, Wendy,

You deserve a scolding for this :x

Please - anyone else thinking about canceling a Schwa reservation - PM me! I'll take it! Or I'll sell it on ebay :)

Kenny

Funny you say that because I've actually had to cancel twice, and the first time I had to cancel, I posted the reservation on the events board -- no takers.
  • Post #417 - October 24th, 2008, 5:52 pm
    Post #417 - October 24th, 2008, 5:52 pm Post #417 - October 24th, 2008, 5:52 pm
    This may be self-indulgent, but as I was pulling together restaurant listings focusing on seasonal menus just now, I came across a write-up of mine from when I really *was* there when at Schwa, and for auld lang syne I thought I'd post it. We all know how difficult it is to make a reservation there; imagine what it's like to try to fact-check! At any rate, I was asked by Chow magazine (then still extant) to scout some Chicago restaurants and suggested Schwa (then still new and relatively under the radar) as one of the most promising; hence the old-news description of the setting. Still, this remains one of the best meals I've ever had, even wineless (I was working, after all).

This tiny storefront (it seats just 28) is on an unlikely stretch of Ashland across from a tire store fronted by neon palm trees. Its facade is understated--the drawn shades in the two recessed windows give it something of the look of a speakeasy from outside. Inside it's cozy, with muted green walls and a semiexposed kitchen that lets you see the two chefs intently working the stove.

The food is sophisticated American contemporary with European influences--think French Laundry without the pretentiousness. I had a salad called simply White Anchovy: celery, celery root, and perfectly mandolined slices of tart apple with delicious anchovies and Manchego cheese and the nice touch of a few surprise cellophane noodles on top. Then I had the infamous brioche-crusted soft-boiled egg served with caviar, creme fraiche, and a couple smears of potato puree--a daring dish, beautifully presented. My notes said just "food of the gods."

I spoke too soon: the egg was outdone by an amuse bouche of a single quail egg ravioli in brown butter sauce and dressed with a bit of truffle. It's served as an entree, but I had one and that was enough--amazing, rich and ethereal at the same time.

Inspired by a friend of mine who never says no to cured meats, I ordered braised pork belly in a red-wine reduction with golden raisins and sauerkraut. It was served with slices of tenderloin that make you realize, for a change, why it's called tender (they're cooked sous vide) and topped with superthin slices of crisped bacon. The notion of meat sided with meat garnished with meat might conjure up images of Francis Bacon paintings, but believe me, this dish was extraordinary.

A palate cleanser of honeydew melon sorbet followed. It was served on a chilled glass pedestal that you're to lick it off--a little disconcerting--and I fear I offended the earnest-faced young man who served me by saying "What, are you going all Moto on me?" I was glad I had dessert though: a chocolate brownie outshone by homemade pumpkin ice cream and garnished with lightly salted house-made pumpkin seeds and a smear of pumpkin oil. This was accompanied by excellent coffee served in a cute little cup with a handle that doubles as spoon holder.

My only regret was that I hadn't brought a bottle of wine--that pork belly deserved a big red.

The other diners were a mix of couples on dates and small groups of four. Most were in their late 20s and 30s, but it was a well-to-do-looking group in their 50s that provided my amusement for the evening. Sample snatches of their conversation: "How is Jane?" "Terrible!" (said with relish) and my favorite, "Now we have to investigate the whole family."
  • Post #418 - October 24th, 2008, 6:52 pm
    Post #418 - October 24th, 2008, 6:52 pm Post #418 - October 24th, 2008, 6:52 pm
    kates wrote:...it was a well-to-do-looking group in their 50s that provided my amusement for the evening. Sample snatches of their conversation: "How is Jane?" "Terrible!" (said with relish) and my favorite, "Now we have to investigate the whole family."

I was instantly worried that the amusing group might have been mine, but the only Jane we know isn't terrible.
  • Post #419 - October 28th, 2008, 11:47 am
    Post #419 - October 28th, 2008, 11:47 am Post #419 - October 28th, 2008, 11:47 am
    I have unexpected guests coming in and a reservation at Schwa for two at 6:30. If anyone would to go at this time please let me know.

Thanks
    “Statistics show that of those who contract the habit of eating, very few survive.”
    George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright (1856-1950)
  • Post #420 - October 29th, 2008, 10:42 am
    Post #420 - October 29th, 2008, 10:42 am Post #420 - October 29th, 2008, 10:42 am
    Just and FYI (OK Maybe a bit of a brag); Saturday I was able to leave a message requesting a reservation at Schwa. A few moments ago I recieved a call from Michael and I'm all set for my third visit on Wednesday November 12th. It could have been tonigth at 8:30 if I wanted but I don't like doing dinner so late on weekdays.
    Check out my Blog. http://lessercuts.blogspot.com/
    Newest blog: You paid how much?

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more