LTH Home

Return of the GNRs

Return of the GNRs
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Return of the GNRs

Post #1 - September 27th, 2017, 5:35 am
    Post #1 - September 27th, 2017, 5:35 am Post #1 - September 27th, 2017, 5:35 am
    After the unplanned absence of the past 18 months, the GNRs are returning. After the last GNR cycle, the GNR Committee agreed that the time had come for a reset. Though interest remains strong, participation had been flagging and the 2016 cycle attracted less activity than we would have liked. We never planned to let the program go stagnant as we worked on a solution, but issues behind the scenes kept getting in the way.

The plan from here is to spend the next couple months cleaning up the GNR list. The first step is to review the current roster to determine which restaurants/resources remain GNRs and which have lost a step over the years. From there we will work on cleaning up the presentation of the list. I will continue to maintain the GNR map, but the alphabetical and cuisine lists are too hard to keep current and will be replaced. I will start a separate thread to discuss how to present the GNR list in the way that is most useful to people. Finally, after the new year, we will start the new GNR cycle and award the class of 2018.

If you would like to see the GNRs continue, the most important thing you can do is participate. I will be posting surveys seeking input on current GNRs. It only takes a couple minutes to fill out. The more input we get the better the list will be.

-Onur, for the GNRs

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more