LTH Home

Assyrian Kitchen popup Sunday Brunch April 28th

Assyrian Kitchen popup Sunday Brunch April 28th
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Assyrian Kitchen popup Sunday Brunch April 28th

Post #1 - March 30th, 2019, 2:06 pm
    Post #1 - March 30th, 2019, 2:06 pm Post #1 - March 30th, 2019, 2:06 pm
    Join us for the first Sunday brunch at Assyrian Kitchen to celebrate the Assyrian New Year and to welcome spring into our new place! The menu for this festive event will include an endless assortment of traditional Assyrian brunch favorites served family style.

Time & Location:
    Apr 28, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
    Assyrian Kitchen
    5481 North Northwest Highway
    Chicago, IL, USA

There are two reservation times available for this event: 10am and 1pm. Seating is limited. Tickets can only be purchased via our online reservation system. Tickets will not be sold at the door.

Come to indulge, mingle, and truly experience the essence of Assyrian Kitchen!
    FAQs:

What can I expect at the Assyrian Kitchen Sunday Brunch?

Pure fun. Every meal is a celebration at Assyrian Kitchen! You can expect an endless assortment of traditional Assyrian brunch dishes served family style. Your reservation also includes fresh juice, coffee, Assyrian tea and a Lamosa (anise-flavored cocktail made with Lamassu Arak).

What time should I plan to arrive?

Plan to arrive promptly at the time of your reservation. All guests will be served brunch at the same time. Please note that there are two separate seatings for this event.

What does the price cover?

The price includes the overall brunch, drinks, tax, and gratuity. There are no surprise add-ons at check out!

Can I purchase a ticket at the door?

No, tickets can only be purchased online in advance of the event. Tickets will not be sold at the door. Seating is limited.

I have an allergy to some foods, can you accommodate?

Our menu is set, however please let us know your specific allergy when booking, and we will do our best to accommodate you!

Will there be vegetarian/vegan options?

Yes, there will be vegetarian and vegan options.

What is the price per ticket for children?

For children 10 and under, the price per ticket is $25 per child.

Are tickets refundable?

All Assyrian Kitchen special events have a one-week cancellation policy. To receive a refund, please send an email to info@assyriankitchen.com seven (7) days or more in advance of the event date.

Is parking available?

Yes, street parking is available along Northwest Highway.

Where will the brunch be held?

At our new place of course! Assyrian Kitchen, 5481 N. Northwest Highway, Chicago, IL, 60630.

https://www.assyriankitchen.com/events/ ... day-brunch
    and
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/special-ev ... 9169497560

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events