LTH Home

The Weekly Flyer

The Weekly Flyer
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 2 of 9
  • Post #31 - July 8th, 2022, 12:36 pm
    Post #31 - July 8th, 2022, 12:36 pm Post #31 - July 8th, 2022, 12:36 pm
    Week #12: A surprise of no surprise.

All the major sale items are now off sale. (At Tony's, a 12-pack of 12-oz. cans of Coca Cola brands is now $4.99, up from $3.33. And there is a serious misprint on El Monterey burritos: They come in 4.5-oz. and 8-oz. sizes, both of which could sell for $1.50; but not 1.5-oz. It is probably for the 4.5-oz. size. I have viewed the 8-oz. size for $1.25 @ Dollar-and-a-quarter-Tree stores.)
    The outer sheath content: Page 1: It is the void in Utah cigar deal. This seems worse than previous offers in that it is not including a cigar cutter, instead foraying an 'upgrade' of you paying $5.00 more for a travel humidor.
    "I've just fallen off my chair, Brian."
    Page 2 has the ten paper coupons for Burger King. Despite what its marketing director uttered about it putting all its deals into its app. Prices have increased. What was probably the best overall deal, but which I could never use, its "Family Bundle" [3 Whoppers®, 3 cheeseburgers, 3 medium french fries] has gone from $12.99 to 14.99. The 8 piece Chicken Nuggets {which used to be 10 piece} coupon (w/ large french fries) from $3.00 to 3.49. The two Original Chicken sandwiches are now $5.49 because it has increased the french fries size from small to medium. The 20-offer coupon sheet has a coupon for this with the small french fries for 4.99. The breakfast two Croissan'wich meal has escalated from $4.00 to 4.99. These coupons have expiration dates of 18 September 2022; but a Reddit thread relays that counter staff do not inspect these to see if they are expired. If you can remember the four-digit code for coupons, new or old, many counter staff will punch it in on the terminal and you will get that deal. {Obviously, you will have to go inside to attempt this. It is not going to work in the drive-thru.} Off-coupon: The "two for $#" deal went from $5 to $6 to $7 in ten days!
    Page 3 - The ad for paper checks. The 'Walmart' prefix has been dropped. It is unquestionably the same purveyor literally throwing everything at the virtual wall to see if something sticks. Paper checks are dead, bunky. Find another product to hawk.
    Page 4 - The ad for 2021 U.S. $5 gold coins ('only' $225.00).

Inside: No surprise - another Menards advert.
    I have mentioned the Tony's Fresh Market ad. It heralds its 19th location on W. Jefferson St. in Joliet. But it is not included in the pricing in this flyer. Perhaps prices are slightly lower there this week? The other eighteen stores are on here.
    There is an intriguing variation with this week's Jewel-Osco ad. This pack has a one-page glossy flyer for Boar's Head® meats & cheeses which is valid only in four Jewel-Osco stores = 4660 W. Irving Park Rd. {which I have shopped}, 33 E. St. Charles Rd. Villa Park, 4650 W. 103rd St. Oak Lawn, and 805 Joliet St. Dyer, IN.
    The other usual suspects are present:
    • Cermak Produce #2 [4401 W. Armitage]
    • Cermak Fresh Market #18 [5129 W. Belmont Ave. - a former Jewel-Osco store]
    • Cermak Fresh Market #16 [4000 W. Diversey Ave.]
    It is time for the two-week Centro Fresh Market [4804 W. Diversey Ave.] advert.
    There is no telephone or internet ad this week. No ad from Aldi, Angelo Caputo's, Butera, Food 4 Less, or Mariano's. This week, I did not look-up their ads on-line. I believe I need no groceries (or fuel) for awhile.
    That is it for the flyer which was delivered to 60641.
    Valuable links for survival, without the monetization attempt: https://pqrs-ltd.xyz/bookmark4.html
  • Post #32 - July 12th, 2022, 6:31 pm
    Post #32 - July 12th, 2022, 6:31 pm Post #32 - July 12th, 2022, 6:31 pm
    Week #13: The show will not be cancelled.

This week's 60641 flyer is nearly bare bones. Only the Vericast coupon sub-flyer within raises it out of the sub-basement. There are coupons for various liquid soaps, and for acetaminophen & ibuprofen tablets. However, for those who are gullible, there is a scam | spam advert that ostensibly will send you an uncirculated U.S. $2 bill. Do not send this scuzzy concern any personally identifiable data! If you really, really want an uncirculated U.S. $2 bill, go to Community Savings Bank (@ Cicero & Belmont in Chicago), and ask a teller for one. What the heck: Bring in a U.S. $10 bill and ask for five two-dollar bills!. :evil:

The outer sheath content: Page 1: Another variant of the void in Utah cigar deal. This seems a little better than last week's because you get the cigar cutter, and five cigars - all rated 90+. But by whom, and what was the grading scale? It does not tell you this. :cry:
    Page 2 - Oh dear. It is the ad for paper checks with the 'Walmart' prefix restored. It is probably time for this advert campaign to be cancelled. :cry:
    Page 3 - The desperate leaf & filter gutter scheme is pitched yet again. "15% off | 10% off" + 'call now and get an additional 5% off'. Obviously, it is overcharging people for a scheme they do not need. I urge you to "save 100%" by trashing this advert.
    Page 4 - This week, the currency speculator bureau is dangling U.S. $10 gold coins in your face. It will not tell you how much it will cost, nor what year it was minted. People, if you want to become a numismatic investor, study beforehand. Do not succumb to "cold" advertisements like this. :x

Inside: S.O.C. {I don't swear.}
    • Menards
    • Tony's Fresh Market (only the 5 on Chicago's NW side).
    • Jewel-Osco (Last week was July 4th? This week we have a back-to-school ad. This was a very short summer.) (Yet breweries are scolded for season-jumping?)

There is no telephone or internet ad this week. Nonetheless, if you do not have 1 GB fiber broadband at your abode; this would be a good week to look it up. But the price might have gone up to $80.00 | month.
    No ad from Aldi, Angelo Caputo's, Butera, Food 4 Less, or Mariano's.
    Valuable links for survival, without the monetization attempt: https://pqrs-ltd.xyz/bookmark4.html
  • Post #33 - July 15th, 2022, 8:35 am
    Post #33 - July 15th, 2022, 8:35 am Post #33 - July 15th, 2022, 8:35 am
    You didn't miss much on the Mariano's ad. Bunch of stuff at 50 cents or a dollar higher than it was on sale a couple weeks ago.
  • Post #34 - July 15th, 2022, 8:47 am
    Post #34 - July 15th, 2022, 8:47 am Post #34 - July 15th, 2022, 8:47 am
    Hi,

In the last two flyers, there have been no Heinen's ads.

Regards,
    Cathy2
    Cathy2

"You'll be remembered long after you're dead if you make good gravy, mashed potatoes and biscuits." -- Nathalie Dupree
    Facebook, Twitter, Greater Midwest Foodways,
  • Post #35 - July 15th, 2022, 9:21 am
    Post #35 - July 15th, 2022, 9:21 am Post #35 - July 15th, 2022, 9:21 am
    Cathy2 wrote:Hi,

In the last two flyers, there have been no Heinen's ads.

I don't get the Heinen's ads either but sometimes shop in the Glenview location and always check online for their weekly ad before I go there if there some deal I want:
    https://www.heinens.com/weekly-ad/

Almost all grocery chains whether big (Jewel, Mariano's) or small (Jerry's, Shop and Save, Montrose Market, Cermak Market, etc..) seem to all have an online presence where they post there weekly deals/ads. No need to worry if your getting the paper ad weekly or not anymore!
  • Post #36 - July 15th, 2022, 10:02 am
    Post #36 - July 15th, 2022, 10:02 am Post #36 - July 15th, 2022, 10:02 am
    HI,

Thanks!

Tuesday morning, I check online the current and future week's ads. It can trigger a grocery store visit on Tuesday or delay to later in the week.

My Mom reads the paper ads, otherwise they might get recycled almost directly from the incoming mail.

Regards,
    Cathy2
    Cathy2

"You'll be remembered long after you're dead if you make good gravy, mashed potatoes and biscuits." -- Nathalie Dupree
  • Post #37 - July 15th, 2022, 11:20 am
    Post #37 - July 15th, 2022, 11:20 am Post #37 - July 15th, 2022, 11:20 am
    I've only been to Heinan's once. It is too far for me, and too expensive. I just looked sat their ad though, and for those people that are fan's of Oberweis milk, they have it on sale this week for $3.99, which is about as cheap as it ever gets. They do charge a $2 deposit for the bottles though.
  • Post #38 - July 15th, 2022, 2:21 pm
    Post #38 - July 15th, 2022, 2:21 pm Post #38 - July 15th, 2022, 2:21 pm
    The printed flyers are excellent for testing knives after they're sharpened. :wink:

I generally stick to the electronic versions of the flyers when I'm seeking information. It's all in one place that way and I can access them from anywhere, which makes grocery list creation and updating easier.

=R=
    Same planet, different world
  • Post #39 - July 15th, 2022, 6:14 pm
    Post #39 - July 15th, 2022, 6:14 pm Post #39 - July 15th, 2022, 6:14 pm
    ronnie_suburban wrote:I generally stick to the electronic versions of the flyers when I'm seeking information. It's all in one place that way and I can access them from anywhere, which makes grocery list creation and updating easier.
    =R=

I will admit that I make my grocery list after midnight on Monday nights when the "next week ad preview comes out. Having said that, the actual paper ad for both Kroger and Safeway often has pages that the preview does not. It does not happen very often but it occasionally does.

In our area, there is small revolt against Safeway as the ads in Tucson have prices on sales items that is lower than the local stores. Most people might not notice it if the morons at Safeway did not send BOTH ads to all households in the area earlier this year.

The e-mail that I look for are the weekly specials at the salvage store in Phoenix. They have some great deals that are 50-75% off.
  • Post #40 - July 19th, 2022, 6:52 pm
    Post #40 - July 19th, 2022, 6:52 pm Post #40 - July 19th, 2022, 6:52 pm
    Week #14: Pretty much average. So I add value.

The outer sheath content: Page 1: A home design remodeling advert.
    Pages 2 & 3: In an instance of the interior material separating the pitches, it is the dueling bathroom remodeling face-off. Page 3 has the female "renovation expert" depicted. (I wonder how much photoshopping they have done on her.)
    Page 4: Here's something different. An advert for meat foodstuffs shipped to you ($139.99). - But wait. In the enclosed Vericast booklet, there is an alternate offer from it for a different pack for $134.99. {Also in the Vericast booklet is a coupon for bathroom tissue, so I guess that hoarding phase has ended.}
    A common aspect of the Vericast booklet is a short span of time in which the coupon is valid. When I scrawl I toss these, it is because I perceive I will not be purchasing anything these advertise in this span.
    I will lead with a good coupon offer: We have a glossy sheet of sixteen coupons from Popeye's Chicken. They are the same offers at the same price of the coupons which expired on the 17th. These are valid through 9th October.
    The desperate leaf & filter gutter scheme is pitched yet again. I will give it a kudo for typifying it as "Promo: 283" - an admission that the previous 282 promotions were ineffective.

Inside:
    • Menards
    • Tony's Fresh Market (only the 5 on Chicago's NW side).
    • Jewel-Osco
    • Angelo Caputo's (Elmwood Park, Addison, Hanover Park, Orland Park)
    • Centro Fresh Market [4804 W. Diversey Ave.](2-week ad)

There is no telephone or internet ad this week.
    No ad from Aldi, Butera, Food 4 Less, Heinen's, or Mariano's. I must allow that all the grocery chains are aware of their competition. I deduce the grocers that do not include their flyer in this package [60641] are doing so for financial reasons. But the presence of Angelo Caputo in this should trigger Butera and Mariano's (and maybe Heinen's) to get in here as well.

Now for the added value. Last week I mentioned a Reddit rubric where respondents mentioned the four digit coupon codes for paper deals at Burger King. Here are the codes for previous coupons which have been supplanted by more costly coupons:
    • Family Bundle $12.99 2663
    • Whopper Meal for two $8.99 5765
    • Two Original Chicken Sandwiches plus 2 small french fries $4.99 6701 {Ordering two Original Chicken Sandwiches by themselves now costs $7.00.}
    • Two Whopper Jr. Sandwiches plus 2 small french fries $3.99 3945
    • Eight piece Chicken Nuggets plus one large french fries $3.00 4887
    • Nine piece Chicken Fries plus one large french fries $3.00 7857
    • Two Croissan'wich meal $4.00 1909
    Whether you can get away with this in the drive-through lane, I puzzle. You may have better success parking the vehicle and ordering inside. Officially, these coupons expired on the 17th. The subReddit has responses that counter staff do not closely inspect the paper coupons' expiration date.
  • Post #41 - July 26th, 2022, 4:37 pm
    Post #41 - July 26th, 2022, 4:37 pm Post #41 - July 26th, 2022, 4:37 pm
    Week #15: A few interesting items.

The outer sheath content: You know what? I should compose standing type for the offers which debase these four pages each week. Something along these lines:
    1. Home interior renovation
    2. Home bathroom renovation 1
    3. Home bathroom renovation 2 (with the female renovation expert)
    4. Leaf gutter protection
    5. Cigars (void in Utah)
    6. Meat procurement
    7. Paper checks
    8. Numismatic investment scheme

Because then, I could swiftly and succinctly relate what is contained on the outer sheath by scrawling A, B, C, & D.

This week, there are coupons.
    We have the glossy, 20-coupon page (4x5) from Burger King. However, I am puzzled at what the reverse side of the coupon page advertises. It pitches the Big King variants (3), the Big Fish, and the Original Chicken Sandwich as "two for $6". People, if you physically visit a Burger King, you will detect that these sandwiches are now actually two for $7. So yet again, somebody at Burger King is not on the same page as the marketing department. When ordering this (if you do not use a coupon code like those I annotated last week), make your opening sentence, "I want the 2 for $6." and then speechify what is your sandwich selection(s). Check your receipt. (If it did not give you one, it probably charged 2 for $7, and it doesn't want you to report it to Burger King corporate; which you could by going to the BK Experience World-Wide Web page and inputting your location & order number.)
    There is a mini-sized coupon booklet for Kentucky Fried Chicken.
    In the Vericast booklet, among all the coupons for pharmaceuticals, is coupons for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.

Inside:
    • Tony's Fresh Market [only the 5 on Chicago's NW side]
    • Jewel-Osco
    • Menards

As far as I can tell, there is nothing I need to obtain from a grocer this week.
    No ad from Aldi, Butera, Food 4 Less, Heinen's, or Mariano's in 60641. I will go out later this week. I will not go out of the way to scarf any more weekly bundles. But if I do espy one lying out there on Thursday or Friday, I will pick it up.
  • Post #42 - August 3rd, 2022, 3:53 pm
    Post #42 - August 3rd, 2022, 3:53 pm Post #42 - August 3rd, 2022, 3:53 pm
    Week #16: I am not being slovenly this week. This was not delivered until Wednesday afternoon. :roll:

The outer sheath content: E, B, G, D.
    (See last week's post for the code definitions. It should go without mention that these are all lousy 'deals' which should not take up a minute of your time. :x)

Inside:
    • Tony's Fresh Market [only the 5 on Chicago's NW side]
    • Jewel-Osco (We also get the 1-page glossy Latinx sale sheet. It is valid through 27 Sep. 2022.)
    • Centro Fresh Market 2-week [4804 W. Diversey Ave.]
    • Menards

There are two coupon booklets: from Vericast, and Unilever. Both feature health and beauty products.
    The Jewel-Osco ad has Entenmann's Donuts for $3.00. That might get a visit from me on the #54 Cicero bus.
    We have the Geico local agent insurance ad (6 offices), an Andersen window replacement ad, and a flyer for Shoe Carnival.
    No ad from Aldi, Butera, Food 4 Less, Heinen's, or Mariano's in 60641.
  • Post #43 - August 9th, 2022, 10:39 pm
    Post #43 - August 9th, 2022, 10:39 pm Post #43 - August 9th, 2022, 10:39 pm
    Week #17: I was out-&-about on Tuesday. Sometime between 3:00-6:15 pm, the weekly flyer was dropped out here at the abode.
    I will tell you soon where I went. I was utilizing the 1987 Chevrolet Sprint.

The outer sheath content: E, D, C, H.
    (See two weeks ago's post for the code definitions. It should go without mention that these are all lousy 'deals' which should never actually be ordered.)

There are two Vericast booklets included this week. In one of those two booklets are another ad for outer sheath advertisers B and D. The Vericast booklets extensively feature health and beauty product coupons, extended to include laundry accessories.
    There are coupons this week. The sheet which may most interest you is from Culver's. Six coupons spanning their items, valid through 7 October 2022. Then there is a sheet from Papa John's pizza. Observant members here on LTHF may note that I am not in the Chik-Fil-A thread (and I never will enter it, even if somebody tries to call me out there). For me, the big bosses at Papa John's hosted a fête for similarly abhorrent politicians, and so I will never patronize it; especially when the specific store this coupon sheet bandies about is two blocks away from a Little Caesars pizza shop; whose ownership supports more equitable causes.
    What is unusual is a coupon sheet for Fresh Farms International Market. Four locations are listed: Two in Niles, one in Wheeling, & one in Chicago. You would get $10.00 off a $50.00 order from now to 18 August; or $5.00 off a $25.00 order from 19-31 August. There are coupons for deli ham, free range eggs; branzino | lavraki, & organic pasta - if you hit the price points. I doubt I will go there; but this should be the cannon blast across the bow of the shoppers' ships of Mariano's and Butera's. They have to contemplate this is a salvo to obtain grocery supporters who they depend on. If their ad flyers do not begin appearing in the 60641 pack by 31 August, they could well drop these supporters to Fresh Farms.

Inside:
    • Tony's Fresh Market [the 5 on Chicago's NW side + that on N. Lincoln Ave., and N. Mannheim Rd. in Melrose Park]
    • Jewel-Osco
    • Menards

There is no telephone or internet ad this week, but the abode got a direct mailing from AT&T to sign up for Fiber. The best deal is shown as $80.00 | month for 940 Mbps up|down. You would not get HBO Max. But I suspect, if you go online and get into chat with it, you can lower the rate to $70.00 | mo. and get two Visa debit cards with $200 each on them {by uttering the magic word "XFinity"}.
    No ad from Aldi, Butera, Food 4 Less, Heinen's*, or Mariano's in 60641.

Last week I scrawled I might take the bus to Jewel-Osco for $3.00 Entenmann's donuts. That did not occur. Instead, on Tuesday, I hauled out the 1987 Chevrolet Sprint because the bag holding the recyclable aluminum cans was full. The recycler this time was T & Z Metals on W. Parker St., just south of Diversey Ave. I recycled the cans [5# = $1.75]. I then went back west on Diversey to the Burger King @ 4514 W. Diversey. I went inside and used a $5.00 Whopper Meal coupon (since it is a poor move to grocery shop on an empty stomach). The $5.00 Whopper Meal coupon code is 4048. The Coca-Cola Freestyle machine at this Burger King is functional; which is not the case at the Burger King I usually frequent at 3173 N. Milwaukee Ave. [soon to be in stumbling range of Lake Effect Brwg.'s taproom] (On the last customer survey I took, I went into detail that its Freestyle machine has been inoperative for months - corporate should get on management's butt about it.) The Freestyle machine is amazing. I encourage you to get deep into it. Try the Minute Maid, Fanta, or Sprite rubrics.
    From there, I motored to the outdoor mall which when built in the early 1990s, had Phar-Mor as its main tenant. A Walmart Super now occupies its edifice. There is also a Big Lots shop here, which if you are still purchasing physical media, has DVDs on sale for as low as $1.88. They make excellent Xmas gifts, especially if the gift recipient "lost" a clutch of movies on his | her streaming service. You could spend an hour looking through these discs. I suspect many of these movies you have never heard about.
    What I wanted to purchase at Walmart was a bucket | pail for which to pour the wintertime rock salt into, a fanny pack so I do not have to carry around a bag or satchel this Saturday at the Great Taste of the Midwest beer festival, a snow shovel to replace the one whose edges are bent, dill relish, and frozen burritos. Also while there, I would price the big bags of dry cat food, which was last ordered online through Amazon. All which one could expect would be in stock at a Walmart Super.
    I never found the section of the Walmart which had either the bucket or a snow shovel. The fanny pack was detected [$11.88]. The Great Value dill relish was not in stock, but its mild picanté was [$1.98]. The Entenmann's donuts intended to be bought at Jewel-Osco for $3.00 was going for $4.16. It was skipped. Instead, the Great Value chocolate creme filled cupcakes 8-pack for $2.50 was cross-substituted. The freezer cases here has mostly multi-pack options of frozen burritos, of both El Monterey and Tina's. They were bypassed. Intriguingly, the Michelina's frozen dinners were priced at $1.08. (They're on sale for $1.00 @ Tony's this week.)
    I did divert into the cat food aisle and inspected the big bags of dry cat food. I am about to finish a 20# bag of 9 Lives dry cat food. This will leave me with merely a 16# bag of Special Kitty dry cat food bought on a older Walmart trip. The potential hazard is "What if Mirko does not like the Special Kitty brand?".
    Not-so-surprising: Big bags have lost weight. The 9 Lives dry cat food is now in a 15½# bag. It is selling for $11.98. A 16# bag of Friskies surf & turf is $12.28. $19.58 will obtain you a 20# bag of Purina Cat Chow or a 30# bag of Kit n'Kaboodle. A 30# bag of Meow Mix will demand $22.98. Mirko liked Kit n'Kaboodle. What I will do next is shop for these big bags online. I have more choices than the last time I bought (wet) cat food online. I can compare Chewy to Amazon to Pet Supplies Plus, Walmart Marketplace, and even to hardware chains like Menards {gasp}.
    So I got out of Walmart for only $17.64.
    The parking lot at this mall was pretty full. So I wound up parking in the area between the Walmart and the Big Lots. “Is anybody going to break into a 35-year-old car with a manual transmission in broad daylight to steal a fanny pack?” I don't gamble; but I would be willing to bet the odds on this happening are up there in the thousands-to-1 range. I dumped the bag with the Walmart items under the front seat (from the back seat).
    I went into the Big Lots. I am actually a member of its frequent buyer program, but lost the card years ago. It becomes another incident of tell the cashier your telephone number. I walked through aisles for a while. A staff member told me it is expecting its delivery Wednesday. No buckets. No snow shovel. No big bags of dry cat food. Nothing marked down for rapid depletion. I was not going to spend an hour looking through its DVDs. (Sporadically, it will e-mail you a coupon for percentages off your purchase of $30+. That is when to go full bore on buying DVDs.) So what was bought here was two small boxes of organic flavored tea: A 24-pack of Jasmine tea, and a 20-pack of Lemon Ginger tea. Total: $4.03
    Nobody broke into the Sprint. Both of these stores came up deficient.
    Let's go to the final resort: Dollar-and-a-quarter-Tree. This is at 4441 W. Diversey; which I contemplate does not get a lot of traffic, unlike those at Cicero & Warner [The Six], Cicero & Fullerton, Belmont & Central, Belmont & Narragansett, and Harlem & Belmont.
    It is a large store. The first aisle which I hit was because of my memories of attending Cinema Wasteland in suburban Cleveland, OH. was its storage items. I knew I could find a plastic bucket in which I could place my beer purchases for the weekend {so as not to be snagged by its in-room refrigerator which may have been stocked with exorbitantly-priced beverages triggered even by merely moving them} and fill that with free hotel ice.
    Yes. There it was. A plastic black bucket which will certainly come in handy for filling with rock salt when I have to shovel the sidewalks this upcoming winter. I went through the soft goods lane and bought another pair of slippers and a set of shoe insoles. The dry goods aisle had more Tevive flavored black teas. I bought the Apple & Cranberry 20-pack. Then I recessed to the frozen foods section. For $1.25 each, I bought 4 El Monterey sausage, egg, cheese, and potato breakfast wraps; 4 El Monterey XL spicy beef and bean burritos; and 2 Tina's Beef & Bean, and 2 Tina's Red Hot Beef burritos. So here is where I effectively cleaned-up. The tab here was $21.73. This made the Grand Total $48.94

I will continue to shop for a snow shovel and big bags of dry cat food. But now I expect the lowest price will be found online rather than in a local store.

This is off-topic, but I may as well mention it. On Thursday, the 11th, WDRV-FM (The Drive) is having its “Travelling Thirsty Thursday” at RK's Bar & Grill at 889 N. La Fox St. in South Elgin. Since it occurs from 5:00-7:00 pm, I looked it up on transit and found it is directly on a bus route I have never rode. Plus, I get to be on one of those MCI motor coaches that travels on the shoulder on the tollway. No, it runs with standard 40-foot diesel ENC Axess buses. Its last run back to Rosemont is at 7:45 pm. Since it gets back to the Blue Line “L” at 8:20 pm, I could probably toss an additional beer jaunt onto the trip. So if you want to encounter me out here before Saturday, consider this.

* = I looked up Heinen's. I thought it was still in the Winston Plaza in Melrose Park. No it isn't. The closest to here is in Mount Prospect | Arlington Heights. So I will cease expecting to glimpse it.
    Last edited by pudgym29 on August 11th, 2022, 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Post #44 - August 9th, 2022, 11:37 pm
    Post #44 - August 9th, 2022, 11:37 pm Post #44 - August 9th, 2022, 11:37 pm
    Cathy2 wrote:HI,

Thanks!

Tuesday morning, I check online the current and future week's ads. It can trigger a grocery store visit on Tuesday or delay to later in the week.

My Mom reads the paper ads, otherwise they might get recycled almost directly from the incoming mail.

Regards,
    Cathy2

If you really want to look at a lot of ads quickly, you might want to download the FLIPP app. You enter the zip code and it will show you ALL of the circulars available in the area.

If you are traveling, you can enter the zip of that area and find out what is available.
  • Post #45 - August 10th, 2022, 11:36 pm
    Post #45 - August 10th, 2022, 11:36 pm Post #45 - August 10th, 2022, 11:36 pm
    Great suggestion. You can also use the Flipp website on a computer for a bigger view. I found a ridiculous variety of ads for a Waukegan zip: Both Fleet Farm and Farm and Fleet, Penneys, Meijer, the complete set of Kroger stores: Marianos, PicknSave, Food for Less; Ollie's Bargain Market (?!), Heinens, Butera, etc.
  • Post #46 - August 17th, 2022, 5:17 pm
    Post #46 - August 17th, 2022, 5:17 pm Post #46 - August 17th, 2022, 5:17 pm
    Week #18: The flyer package did not arrive until Wednesday afternoon again. Could it be because of a startling development?

The outside sheath: A, G, D, H.

There is a glossy 20-coupon sheet from Burger King. A lot of the deals have had price increases. The Whopper® meal for two is $10.99, which it is really pushing [3 out of the 20] (Coupon code 7930). The Whopper® meal for one is $6.99 (9092) because it includes large fries and large drink. None of the coupons offer small fries or small drink. So the two original Chicken sandwiches are for $5.49 (3133) because of the medium fries; the two Whopper® Jr. sandwiches are $4.99 (4328); and the 8-piece Chicken nuggets are $3.49 (6870) because of the large fries. The breakfast 2 Croissan'wich meal deal, which I got for $4.00 on Saturday morning transferring to the route #72 North Ave. bus for Goose Island Clybourn, is now $4.99 (8554). Ooof. The former deal code is 1909. {N.B.: Burger King's hash browns are still quite lousy when they lose their warmth.}
    The obverse side of this sheet plugs the $6.00 "Your Way Deal" (and has a QR Code hereupon) with the Rodeo® double cheeseburger or bacon double cheeseburger, 9-piece chicken fries, and value fries. These coupons show an expiration date of Halloween!

The other coupon sheet is from Angelo Caputo's of Elmwood Park, Hanover Park, Addison, & Orland Park. It is for $5.00 off a $50.00+ purchase. The coupon verbiage does not disqualify the items appearing on this flyer from counting toward the $50.00.

The startling development on the inside is = There is no flyer from Tony's Fresh Market at all! :shock: Has Tony's new {not-so-local} ownership decided to cease distributing paper flyers? Or did something occur which resulted in the flyer not meeting the maximum delivery date?
    It would appear checking the Flipp W-WW page may become necessary.
    No ad from Aldi, Butera, Food 4 Less, or Mariano's in 60641.

Inside:
    • Cermak Produce #2 [4401 W. Armitage Ave.]
    • Jewel-Osco
    • Centro Fresh Market [4804 W. Diversey Ave.] - valid for 2 weeks
    • Baxton Studio [furniture store]
    • Menards

I have scribed about the potential 1 GB (actually 940 Mbps symmetrical) Fiber broadband from AT&T. But I should have notated there are areas of metropolitan Chicago which have Google™ Fiber Webpass; another option you might have handy in your quiver if AT&T wants to charge you $80.00 | mo. I think uttering "Google" would also get you a lower rate. (You might even do better than my $70.00 | mo. rate. Prompt $65.00.)
  • Post #47 - August 17th, 2022, 7:46 pm
    Post #47 - August 17th, 2022, 7:46 pm Post #47 - August 17th, 2022, 7:46 pm
    tjr wrote:Ollie's Bargain Market (?!)

Ollie's Bargain Outlet is a lower class Big Lots that has 92 stores, mostly in the Midwest. They are a general merchandise seller that sells a wide variety of hardlines and softlines. I would estimate that no more than 15-20% of their sales are food.

The ONLY thing that I regularly buy there are K-cups. I have bought ten or twelve cases for family and friends with no complaints. On average, they sell for $0.20-0.28 per pod on recent trips.

It is an interesting shop but generally not very productive.
  • Post #48 - August 25th, 2022, 11:54 am
    Post #48 - August 25th, 2022, 11:54 am Post #48 - August 25th, 2022, 11:54 am
    Week #19: The flyer package did not arrive until Wednesday afternoon.

The outside sheath: A, C, F, D.

The shocking development from last week is not as shocking. Tony's Fresh Market must have missed the date to which it needed to deliver the flyer to the collation office.

There is really hardly anything worth remarking about in this week's package. I will cogitate that there are non-health & beauty coupons in the Vericast sub-flyer (ice cream, Chinese sauces). I will thus remark about who else is not in it.
    There is a Morelia Supermarket at 4833 W. Diversey Ave., very close to the Centro Fresh Market. It was opened in the 2000s as a Save-A-Lot. I do remember shopping here, usually on direction from mom [R.I.P.].
    Other readers of my posts here on LTHF may recall a peculiarity of myself going to a restaurant only to discover it is closed. That happened again. But it was due to my selecting a day of the week it was not open. I was intent on buying a 'Hangover Burger' from Hangry's @ 5000 W. Fullerton Ave. So I rode the route #54 Cicero bus to Fullerton and walked the two blocks west. Ohmigawd - it was not open.
    There are a number of contingencies available at Fullerton & Cicero. But as I waited for the traffic signal to turn green at Lavergne, I looked behind me and espied the sign for Fresh Market Place (#3) (5020 W.) listing "Taqueria" thereupon. (Why is it not in this flyer package?)
    I went back and entered it. The taqueria is on the left toward the rear. You can view the ingredients of its foodstuffs. There is a small area with chairs and booths, slightly disconnected from the ordering location. The taqueria is cash only. Service was slow but attentive. Intriguingly, the price for a steak burrito was only $9.00. For that price I mildly expected a six-inch burrito. No, it turned out to be the nine-inch size, although I could not know for certain until I returned home. That return trip took longer than expected, as northbound buses on Cicero were bunching.
    There is no photograph because the Panasonic DMC-LX3 is in the repair shop. But this was one of the best steak burritos I have had. I had it pre-sliced. If anything, this may have been why it got colder and could have used a re-heating in the microwave (for at least one half). I selected the red sauce. Green is also available. I cannot declare if any of the grocery items on sale were a value, but this burrito definitely was.

No ad from Aldi, Butera, Food 4 Less, or Mariano's in 60641.

Inside:
    • Jewel-Osco
    • Tony's Fresh Market [the five northwest side stores]
    • Menards
  • Post #49 - August 25th, 2022, 12:53 pm
    Post #49 - August 25th, 2022, 12:53 pm Post #49 - August 25th, 2022, 12:53 pm

Lewis Fresh from Waukegan has returned.

Heinen's remains absent.
    Cathy2

• Post #50 - August 27th, 2022, 9:47 pm
    Post #50 - August 27th, 2022, 9:47 pm Post #50 - August 27th, 2022, 9:47 pm
    A flyer phenomenon that nobody's mentioned yet: At Butera stores they normally have next week's ad available at the service desk starting Monday. It's worth stopping on the way in to see if any items you're thinking about are even cheaper if you wait until Wednesday, or if you need to stock up now because they'll be more expensive.
    Butera seems to be the only store that offers this option, although Caputo's, the Pig and Jewel post next week's ad online on Tuesday.
  • Post #51 - August 27th, 2022, 10:25 pm
    Post #51 - August 27th, 2022, 10:25 pm Post #51 - August 27th, 2022, 10:25 pm
    Mariano's posts their ad online on Tuesday too.
  • Post #52 - August 28th, 2022, 12:12 pm
    Post #52 - August 28th, 2022, 12:12 pm Post #52 - August 28th, 2022, 12:12 pm
    Aldi has "sneak peak" flyers for the coming week available at the exit.
    "Your swimming suit matches your eyes, you hold your nose before diving, loving you has made me bananas!"
  • Post #53 - August 28th, 2022, 1:31 pm
    Post #53 - August 28th, 2022, 1:31 pm Post #53 - August 28th, 2022, 1:31 pm
    Aldi's does not post their official grocery ad, until Wednesday, The early flyer they have in the store is for the special finds, including one grocery item that they have starting on Wednesday, and they have it until it runs out. This last week, I think it was a pork roast for $1.99 a pound.
  • Post #54 - September 1st, 2022, 2:30 am
    Post #54 - September 1st, 2022, 2:30 am Post #54 - September 1st, 2022, 2:30 am
    Week #20. Whoo. We have some extraordinary conditions this week.

It starts with the outer sheath. I will have to assign other letters for the adverts on the outer sheath.
    Page 1 has an advert for Mattress Firm | Sleepys. This may be a valuable ad. :shock: I give this the letter "I".
    Page 4 has 6 coupons for White Castle. All are pretty good. Although I continue to shake my head at how much more it charges for a cheeseburger which I do not want to order. (When its frozen 12-packs go on sale, typically @ Food4Less [more coming up soon], the price for the cheeseburger is the same as the price for the hamburger. But I prefer to buy the hamburger. I have noticed that when Food4Less does put these on sale, it stocks much more boxes of cheeseburgers than hamburgers.) N.B. I may blaspheme even more here; but I don't really like bacon on my hamburger either!
    White Castle gets letter "J".
    So the outer sheath is I, C, D, J.

We have coupon sheets inside. There is a glossy sheet of 8 coupons for Papa John's pizza. I'll spare you the political commentary this week. The coupons are valid through 15 December 2022.
    Another paper sheet has 14 coupons for Subway sandwiches. They are valid through 24 September 2022.
    The Vericast coupon booklet has 6 coupons for Krispy Kreme doughnuts. These coupons have really really small print which thanks to a magnifying glass reveals they are valid through 23 September 2022.
    Also in it is a coupon for 50¢ off any one Hellmann's product 9-oz. or larger valid through 10 September 2022. In the advert for Food4Less, Hellmann's real Mayonnaise is being offered for $3.49 (30-oz.) when you couple it with at least four other items. Alas, the print ad does not inform you about all the items included in this deal. You would have to physically go to the Food4Less store and scarf the separate one-page flyer that does list them all.
    The back page has two coupons for Lindt chocolate sticks. They're valid through 2 October.
    Oh yeah; there is another ad for the leaf gutter scheme inside the Vericast booklet. Can it spell d-e-s-p-e-r-a-t-e?
    To be frank, Jewel-Osco, Tony's Fresh Market, and Angelo Caputo's really stink out the joint this week. When glancing at the Angelo Caputo's advert on Flipp, I went over into the flyers for Food4Less, Mariano's, Butera, & Meijer. Considering the first two share common ownership, there are differences in their deals.
    This may be the last time we see a good deal on potato salad, with another post in this rubric relating that Idaho had a horrible crop this year.
    You can buy potato salad for
    • $2.99# @ Mariano's
    • $2.49# @ Food4Less
    • $1.99# @ Butera [3# limit]
    • $1.49# @ Shop & Save.
    Is there anybody out here who can substantiate why the same potato salad recipe costs 50¢ more @ Mariano's then @ Food4Less? Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure. You just don't want to be seen anywhere near a Food4Less because it is somehow beneath you. {Disparaging remark which was a lot shorter than this sentence about who would pay more for the same thing at a Mariano's redacted.}
    The deals, which are not in the package which was delivered to 60641, are from Food4Less & Mariano's this week.
    The Food4Less & Mariano's have a sale on 12-packs of 12-oz. cans of soda 4/$12.88. You must buy at least four. But I am quite sure you can buy more 12-packs in multiples of four. I doubt 7-Up|Dr. Pepper is going to gripe if you also buy four 12-packs of Coca-Cola products.
    [N.B.: In a sidebar, the 12-pack of Dr. Pepper Dark Berry soda with the movie tie-in from the previous soda-buying jaunt came upstairs. It is O.K. I will drink it all. I won't miss it if it is discontinued. My cans have Blue & Beta depicted on them.]
    If 4/$12.88 is a little too much for you - you can opt for the store brand, in the same size & package, which is generally as good as the advertised brands, and for which Food4Less is letting go for 3/$10.00.
    {Is it just me who abruptly began hearing the "Twilight Zone" opening theme playing in the background?}
    This is a week when Michelina's frozen entrees are on sale @ 10/$10.00. Yes, I will buy these. Some varieties appear at Dollar-and-a-quarter-Tree stores, but I perceive there will be a vaster selection @ Food4Less.
    The Mariano's ad is a lot busier. You may have to zoom in twice to read all the type. It has the same soda deal as the Food4Less. It looks like some of the other items on which you can get a discount if you buy at least five include the big box ('Family Size') of Cheez-It crackers, Nabisco snack crackers ["Chicken-in-a-Biskit"], Thomas' english muffins, Ruffles potato chips, Sunchips, & the Hellmann's Mayonnaise.
    Meijer had some attractive prices. But its sale ended, and its new flyer won't be out until later on Thursday.
    Otherwise, what else was in the package was
    • Tony's Fresh Market [the 5 northwest side stores]
    • Jewel-Osco
    • Centŕo Fresh Market [a 2-week advert]
    • Menards
    Finally, we have a one-page glossy flyer for six Geico local insurance agents.
    So I anticipate going to at least the Food4Less. Probably with the 1987 Chevrolet Sprint. I will not buy any more soda. I have enough for probably another year. Mirko does not like the taste of the Walmart Special Kitty 'Gourmet' dry cat food. But oddly, Walmart has the lowest price on the dry cat food I know she does like (Kit'n'Kaboodle 30# $19.58). I am not going to attempt hauling a 30# bag of dry cat food back to the abode on a transit vehicle. But this is a pretty good week for the flyer. You may contemplate walking down your block and scavenging more flyer packages from unoccupied dwellings.
  • Post #55 - September 1st, 2022, 3:11 am
    Post #55 - September 1st, 2022, 3:11 am Post #55 - September 1st, 2022, 3:11 am
    pudgym29 wrote: Week #20. Whoo. We have some extraordinary conditions this week.

It starts with the outer sheath. I will have to assign other letters for the adverts on the outer sheath.
    Page 1 has an advert for Mattress Firm | Sleepys. This may be a valuable ad. :shock: I give this the letter "I".
    Page 4 has 6 coupons for White Castle. All are pretty good. Although I continue to shake my head at how much more it charges for a cheeseburger which I do not want to order. (When its frozen 12-packs go on sale, typically @ Food4Less [more coming up soon], the price for the cheeseburger is the same as the price for the hamburger. But I prefer to buy the hamburger. I have noticed that when Food4Less does put these on sale, it stocks much more boxes of cheeseburgers than hamburgers.) N.B. I may blaspheme even more here; but I don't really like bacon on my hamburger either!
    White Castle gets letter "J".
    So the outer sheath is I, C, D, J.

We have coupon sheets inside. There is a glossy sheet of 8 coupons for Papa John's pizza. I'll spare you the political commentary this week. The coupons are valid through 15 December 2022.
    Another paper sheet has 14 coupons for Subway sandwiches. They are valid through 24 September 2022.
    The Vericast coupon booklet has 6 coupons for Krispy Kreme doughnuts. These coupons have really really small print which thanks to a magnifying glass reveals they are valid through 23 September 2022.
    Also in it is a coupon for 50¢ off any one Hellmann's product 9-oz. or larger valid through 10 September 2022. In the advert for Food4Less, Hellmann's real Mayonnaise is being offered for $3.49 (30-oz.) when you couple it with at least four other items. Alas, the print ad does not inform you about all the items included in this deal. You would have to physically go to the Food4Less store and scarf the separate one-page flyer that does list them all.
    The back page has two coupons for Lindt chocolate sticks. They're valid through 2 October.
    Oh yeah; there is another ad for the leaf gutter scheme inside the Vericast booklet. Can it spell d-e-s-p-e-r-a-t-e?
    To be frank, Jewel-Osco, Tony's Fresh Market, and Angelo Caputo's really stink out the joint this week. When glancing at the Angelo Caputo's advert on Flipp, I went over into the flyers for Food4Less, Mariano's, Butera, & Meijer. Considering the first two share common ownership, there are differences in their deals.
    This may be the last time we see a good deal on potato salad, with another post in this rubric relating that Idaho had a horrible crop this year.
    You can buy potato salad for
    • $2.99# @ Mariano's
    • $2.49# @ Food4Less
    • $1.99# @ Butera [3# limit]
    • $1.49# @ Shop & Save.
    Is there anybody out here who can substantiate why the same potato salad recipe costs 50¢ more @ Mariano's then @ Food4Less? Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure. You just don't want to be seen anywhere near a Food4Less because it is somehow beneath you. {Disparaging remark which was a lot shorter than this sentence about who would pay more for the same thing at a Mariano's redacted.}
    The deals, which are not in the package which was delivered to 60641, are from Food4Less & Mariano's this week.
    The Food4Less & Mariano's have a sale on 12-packs of 12-oz. cans of soda 4/$12.88. You must buy at least four. But I am quite sure you can buy more 12-packs in multiples of four. I doubt 7-Up|Dr. Pepper is going to gripe if you also buy four 12-packs of Coca-Cola products.
    [N.B.: In a sidebar, the 12-pack of Dr. Pepper Dark Berry soda with the movie tie-in from the previous soda-buying jaunt came upstairs. It is O.K. I will drink it all. I won't miss it if it is discontinued. My cans have Blue & Beta depicted on them.]
    If 4/$12.88 is a little too much for you - you can opt for the store brand, in the same size & package, which is generally as good as the advertised brands, and for which Food4Less is letting go for 3/$10.00.
    {Is it just me who abruptly began hearing the "Twilight Zone" opening theme playing in the background?}
    This is a week when Michelina's frozen entrees are on sale @ 10/$10.00. Yes, I will buy these. Some varieties appear at Dollar-and-a-quarter-Tree stores, but I perceive there will be a vaster selection @ Food4Less.
    The Mariano's ad is a lot busier. You may have to zoom in twice to read all the type. It has the same soda deal as the Food4Less. It looks like some of the other items on which you can get a discount if you buy at least five include the big box ('Family Size') of Cheez-It crackers, Nabisco snack crackers ["Chicken-in-a-Biskit"], Thomas' english muffins, Ruffles potato chips, Sunchips, & the Hellmann's Mayonnaise.
    Meijer had some attractive prices. But its sale ended, and its new flyer won't be out until later on Thursday.
    Otherwise, what else was in the package was
    • Jewel-Osco
    • Centŕo Fresh Market [a 2-week advert]
    • Menards
    Finally, we have a one-page glossy flyer for six Geico local insurance agents.
    So I anticipate going to at least the Food4Less. Probably with the 1987 Chevrolet Sprint. I will not buy any more soda. I have enough for probably another year. Mirko does not like the taste of the Walmart Special Kitty 'Gourmet' dry cat food. But oddly, Walmart has the lowest price on the dry cat food I know she does like (Kit'n'Kaboodle 30# $19.58). I am not going to attempt hauling a 30# bag of dry cat food back to the abode on a transit vehicle. But this is a pretty good week for the flyer. You may contemplate walking down your block and scavenging more flyer packages from unoccupied dwellings.

Oh lord.
  • Post #56 - September 1st, 2022, 6:30 am
    Post #56 - September 1st, 2022, 6:30 am Post #56 - September 1st, 2022, 6:30 am
    I haven't been to a Food-4-Less since the beginning of the pandemic. I bought a lot of ramen packages. I think I like it more than I actually like Mariano's ( which is in walking distance from me but their produce is trash). Thanks for the reminder!
    Ava-"If you get down and out, just get in the kitchen and bake a cake."- Jean Strickland

Horto In Urbs- Falling in love with Urban Vegetable Gardening
  • Post #57 - September 7th, 2022, 12:43 am
    Post #57 - September 7th, 2022, 12:43 am Post #57 - September 7th, 2022, 12:43 am
    Week #21: Corporate Executive Officer shot down.
    It is time for this week's supermarket (et alia) flyer inspection.

The reason for the above headline is due to the outer sheath.
    Maybe you recall - but I certainly do - when a CEO reported to Q S R Magazine that the corporation which he represented was going to cease distributing paper coupons, and putting them all in (its) mobile phone app. His salient quote was "Paper coupons are now likely a thing of the past." The corporation was Burger King.
    What is on Page 2 of this week's outer sheath?
    Ten coupons from Burger King.
    I've seen enough ads from Burger King (keep in mind it's my favorite fast food chain) that despite what the CEO uttered {and may wish I had not reminded all of you about it}, it advertises so much I am assigning it the letter "K" for its outer sheath code.
    Outer sheath: F, K, B, D.

I was out-&-about on Tuesday. I have not looked at the ads from Food4Less, Mariano's, Butera, Angelo Caputo, or anybody else. Maybe there are some solid deals there, but I do not anticipate going anywhere for foodstuffs this week.
    What else is inside the sheath?
    • Tony's Fresh Market [the 5 northwest side stores plus N. Lincoln Ave., and Mannheim Rd. in Melrose Park]
    • Jewel-Osco
    • Menards
    Looking through the sale items, I must scold Tony's. If I (and you) can buy the 8-oz. El Monterey burrito at Dollar-and-a-quarter-Tree for guess-how-much; who do you think might purchase the smaller 4½-oz. El Monterey burrito @ Tony's for $1.50?!
    Jewel is (re-?)starting the Score Great Deals program. I see a lot of brand names in its herald, including El Monterey. You must buy at least $10.00 on the products in the program to get an entry code to salvo for a prize.
    That it is for the flyer which was delivered to 60641.
  • Post #58 - September 7th, 2022, 1:00 am
    Post #58 - September 7th, 2022, 1:00 am Post #58 - September 7th, 2022, 1:00 am
    Some decent deals in the new Jewel ad, but that Score Great Deals sweepstakes is not worth much. On the other hand, so few people will qualify by purchasing $10 of specific hard-to-find products in a single transaction, then finding the code on the receipt, then creating an account and entering it, that there may be plenty of prizes for those who do go to all that trouble. Almost as bad as Stock Your Bullpen.
  • Post #59 - September 14th, 2022, 1:03 pm
    Post #59 - September 14th, 2022, 1:03 pm Post #59 - September 14th, 2022, 1:03 pm
    Week #22: Things are different, but not good value.

Outer sheath: There is a new advertiser on Page 1. It is Wendy's. However, it is only four coupons for Wendy's breakfast sandwiches. Nonetheless, I have to assign it a letter ("L"). The bulk of the advert heralds its Homestyle French Toast sticks though. L, G, M, N.
    • L - Wendy's
    • M - a distinct bathroom renovation {not like B & C}
    • N - A Doordash advert.
    Last week, there was the ten-coupon sheath advert for Burger King. This week there is the glossy twenty-coupon sheet from BK. Prices have increased again.
    The Family Bundle has gone from $12.99 to 14.99 to 15.99. The Whopper meal for two is up to $10.99 (because it's giving you large fries and drinks). The double cheeseburger meal is up to $4.49. The two croissan'wich deal, which I got for $4.00, now costs 5.49. It's giving you medium or large fries with these coupons. They show an expiration date of 27 November 2022.

• Jewel-Osco
    • Menards
    There is also enclosed coupons from Unilever and Vericast.
    I am taking part in Logan Square Beer Week. I have not glimpsed on-line W-WW sites collating other grocers. I am pencilled in to go to Pilot Project and Marz tonight.

• Post #60 - September 20th, 2022, 7:27 pm
    Post #60 - September 20th, 2022, 7:27 pm Post #60 - September 20th, 2022, 7:27 pm
    Week #23: People in the sales department let go?

The reason for the question is due to the outer sheath:
    There is no advert on Page 4.
    This is seemingly convincing circumstantial evidence that aside from fast-service restaurant coupons, no one is purchasing items or services advertised hereupon. {Good.}

A, H, D, ?

There is no Vericast coupon pamphlet this week.
    • Jewel-Osco
    • Menards
    The only other item inside this package is a solicitation to sign up for "DashPass" by Doordash. It will cost you $9.99 | month. There is a string attached whereby when (| if) you spend more than $25.00 per order on merchants or groceries, there is a zero delivery charge. It displays a Promo code of mnq3n25. The merchants it mentions are Wendy's, Taco Bell, and Wing Stop. You are directed to hit help.doordash.com for the specific conditions. I am a person who loathes recurring automatic payments (because they always seem to charge you one extra month when you state you want to cancel). In short, I'm tossing these cards into the recycling bin with the rest of the supermarket adverts (that aren't Jewel-Osco or Tony's).
    The only item that may be of interest to you is the Jewel-Osco "for U" digital coupon for 16-oz. loaves of Jewel bread for 99¢, and a 24-oz. jar of Signature Select Salsa for $1.99, if you get at least five items in this stock.

I have not yet looked (online) at the adverts for Food 4 Less, Aldi, Angelo Caputo's, Butera, or Mariano's.

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more