LTH Home

Does anybody have the Cuisinart 4-DC Elite food processor?

Does anybody have the Cuisinart 4-DC Elite food processor?
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Does anybody have the Cuisinart 4-DC Elite food processor?

Post #1 - October 1st, 2019, 1:54 am
    Post #1 - October 1st, 2019, 1:54 am Post #1 - October 1st, 2019, 1:54 am
    Hi- I have a Sunbeam Oskar 3 cup food processor that is a hand me down from my Mother, and it is probably close to 30 years old. It still works, but the plastic on the cutting blade is peeling big time, and when I looked to see if I could get a replacement for it, it was going to cost me $15, which is too much money to spend on this machine. I've always wanted a four cup machine anyway. Cooks Illustrated likes the Cuisinart 4-DC Elite four cup one the best of all of the small ones. Does anybody have one and do you like it?

I use mine to make pesto and hummus, and occasionally chop up veggies. I use it maybe once a month. I don't use it enough to justify getting a large Cuisinart. Bed, Bath and Beyond has the four cup one for $44, and I think I might have a 20% off coupon. Thanks, Nancy
  • Post #2 - October 7th, 2019, 2:41 pm
    Post #2 - October 7th, 2019, 2:41 pm Post #2 - October 7th, 2019, 2:41 pm
    I have the 14-cup DC version, which I love. Personally I'd go bigger. You can always chop smaller amounts in a bigger container but you can't do the opposite. Most large ones come with an insert bowl too for smaller amounts.

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more