LTH Home

Lush Food and Drink (3 locations)

Lush Food and Drink (3 locations)
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Lush Food and Drink (3 locations)

Post #1 - October 4th, 2022, 3:29 pm
    Post #1 - October 4th, 2022, 3:29 pm Post #1 - October 4th, 2022, 3:29 pm
    Lush is a restaurant, a bar, and a wine store. They have three locations: Evanston, Roscoe Village, and West Town.

Today the Evanston Lunch Group™ had a LUSHcious :roll: lunch at their Evanston location. It was very, very good. And the weather was perfect for dining al fresco; we sat on their rear patio, which was absolutely lovely.

Here's the interior:
    And the rear patio where we sat (there are also two small tables on the busy sidewalk out front):
    Their herb garden is on the rear wall of the restaurant.
    Here's what we ate:

Southern Gem Salad - Baby Gem Lettuce, Praline Bacon, Deviled Egg Mousse, Bread & Butter Pickled Pole Beans, Pink Peppercorn Redeye Dressing
    LUSH Burger - Two Brisket Patties, Gruyere De Comte, 18 Hour Onions, Demi-Glace, Homemade Giardiniera (omitted per our request), Kosher Dills, Garlic Toasted HEWN Brioche
    Same - with Single Patty, and optional heirloom tomatoes
    LUSH Lobster Sandwich - Crusty Bahn-Mi Bread, Poached Lobster Knuckles, Pate De Campagne, Yuzu Aioli, House Pickled Veggies, Chilies, Cilantro
    Mini Seasonal Cheesecake
    Mini Creme Fraiche Dark Chocolate Mousse
    I thought the food was all consistently good, and so was the service.

2022 Central St
    Evanston, IL 60201
    (847) 475-6900
  • Post #2 - October 4th, 2022, 6:43 pm
    Post #2 - October 4th, 2022, 6:43 pm Post #2 - October 4th, 2022, 6:43 pm
    Fully agree with everything Ken posted. I just wish more could have joined us for such a good meal. A couple of quibbles — I'd have preferred my lobster roll bun to be toasted, and it was somewhat pricier than most of the previous Evanston Lunch Group™ spots. But it's definitely worth it, certainly as long as the weather holds out for dining in the back patio.

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more