LTH Home

Rush Creek Reserve -- Remarkable Cheese

Rush Creek Reserve -- Remarkable Cheese
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 2 of 2 
  • Post #31 - January 5th, 2018, 7:36 pm
    Post #31 - January 5th, 2018, 7:36 pm Post #31 - January 5th, 2018, 7:36 pm
    Ah...Rush Creek Reserve, it was blink and you miss it this season in my department. We were able to get our hands on a single case. Harbison is generally always available and a good analogue to RCR. For fans of that style of cheese, I highly recommend:

http://fireflyfarms.com/merry-goat-roun ... serve.html
    Being gauche rocks, stun the bourgeoisie
  • Post #32 - January 16th, 2018, 5:52 am
    Post #32 - January 16th, 2018, 5:52 am Post #32 - January 16th, 2018, 5:52 am
    pairs4life wrote:It is stunning and a tad less meaty/unctuous than Jasper Hills Harbison.
    No Rush Creek or Jasper Hills Harbison to be found but both the bride and I were blow away by Tulip Tree Trillium and Jasper Hill Moses Sleeper.

CheeseLTH1.jpg Trillium triple-cream and Jasper Hill Moses Sleeper

CheeseLTH2.jpg Cheese about an hour out of the fridge. As they warmed Moses Sleeper became increasingly complex and Trillium richer, intensely creamy as we dug into the center. Two people did not finish pictured.
    One minute to Wapner.
    Raymond Babbitt

Low & Slow
  • Post #33 - October 5th, 2018, 2:55 pm
    Post #33 - October 5th, 2018, 2:55 pm Post #33 - October 5th, 2018, 2:55 pm
    Orders for the 2018 Rush Creek Reserve, scheduled to ship on 11/5, are now being accepted at Uplands' website.

Ya'll go gitcha' some cheese! :lol:

=R=
    Why don't you take these profiteroles and put them up your shi'-ta-holes? --Jemaine & Bret

There's a horse loose in a hospital --JM

That don't impress me much --Shania Twain

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more