LTH Home

'Little' Three Happiness Pre X-Mas Eve

'Little' Three Happiness Pre X-Mas Eve
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • 'Little' Three Happiness Pre X-Mas Eve

Post #1 - December 25th, 2006, 12:40 am
    Post #1 - December 25th, 2006, 12:40 am Post #1 - December 25th, 2006, 12:40 am
    LTH,

As we were unable to attend the 2nd Annual LTHForum Jewish X-Mas Eve Chinatown Dinner Sunday at Lee Wing Wah my wife and I, accompanied by out of town relatives, had dinner Saturday at 'Little' Three Happiness.

I won't pretend to be objective about LTH the restaurant any more than I am about LTH the forum, but suffice to say our meal was wonderful!

Salt and Pepper shrimp were flat out terrific, one bite of these shell/head on beauties and my mood, which was already good, verged on exuberant.

'Little' Three Happiness Salt and Pepper Shrimp (12.23.06)

Crisp pan fried rice noodle w/BBQ pork and roast duck was marvellous, full flavored succulent meats, fresh cleansing crunch of snow pea and subtle accent of bean sprouts.

Pan Fried Rice Noodle w/BBQ Pork and Roast Duck (12.23.06)

The rest of the meal was intensely enjoyable as well, my 12-year-old nephew observing, as he ate so much we were worried he was going to explode, "this doesn't taste like panda express"

Hope the Lee Wing Wah X-Mas dinner was as wonderful as our pre X-Mas Eve meal at 'Little" Three H.

Happy Holidays,
    Gary

'Little' Three Happiness
    209 W Cermak Rd
    Chicago, IL 60616
    312-842-1964
    One minute to Wapner.
    Raymond Babbitt

Low & Slow
  • Post #2 - December 25th, 2006, 2:20 am
    Post #2 - December 25th, 2006, 2:20 am Post #2 - December 25th, 2006, 2:20 am
    G Wiv wrote:The rest of the meal was intensely enjoyable as well, my 12-year-old nephew observing, as he ate so much we were worried he was going to explode, "this doesn't taste like panda express"

Under your expert tutelage, the lad acquires gustatory discernment far beyond his years.
    “Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?”

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more