LTH Home

Free coffee at Wendy's

Free coffee at Wendy's
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Free coffee at Wendy's

Post #1 - August 26th, 2017, 5:42 pm
    Post #1 - August 26th, 2017, 5:42 pm Post #1 - August 26th, 2017, 5:42 pm
    Hi- I was at the Wendy's on Golf Road in Niles on Tuesday. I just went in there to purchase a cup of coffee. I told the person I wanted a cup of coffee, which is $.99. The person asked me if I was a senior. I said yes. Apparently they offer senior coffee at Wendy's. I got it for free. I tried to find out if this was at all Wendy's. Apparently you only have to be 55 to get the senior coffee. Not every Wendy's participates, and you either get it for free, or you get it for 10% off, depending on what the franchise decides to do. You are supposed to also make an additional $1 purchase, but I did not and I still got free coffee. On mashupmom, somebody pointed out that she and her mother visited that Wendy's recently, and her mother got a free pop for being a senior. You can also supposedly get a free frosty along with your free drink as long as you make an additional $1 purchase.

McDonald's also has senior coffee, but not all the restaurants offer it, and you get a small coffee for a reduced price, and you get a free refill. The price varies from $.59 to $.90 I have found out. I personally like the food better at Wendy's than I do McDonald's, but there are way more McDonald's to choose from. Hope this helps, Nancy
  • Post #2 - August 26th, 2017, 8:14 pm
    Post #2 - August 26th, 2017, 8:14 pm Post #2 - August 26th, 2017, 8:14 pm
    Hi,

In addition to coffee, Wendy's offers a free small soda to seniors, too.

Senior coffee at McDonald's is priced seemingly at the whim of the owner. In Waukegan it is less than 70 cents and 80 cents in Highland Park.

Regards,
    Cathy2
    Cathy2

"You'll be remembered long after you're dead if you make good gravy, mashed potatoes and biscuits." -- Nathalie Dupree
    Facebook, Twitter, Greater Midwest Foodways,

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more