LTH Home

What are you drinking?

What are you drinking?
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • - February 15th, 2012, 9:51 pm
    - February 15th, 2012, 9:51 pm Post #1081 - February 15th, 2012, 9:51 pm
    Revolution Brewing has some of their Eugene Porter mixed with coffee on the handpull right now. Fantastic stuff. Beautiful coffee flavor blended with one of the best porters around. I would love to see it on a normal draft but beggars can't be choosers. I think this keg was tapped on Monday or Tuesday so there should be a good amount left -- if you love coffee beers, you owe it to yourself to try it. Coup D'etat was just tapped, too, if you want a super-fresh, full-bodied farmhouse saison. I still I think I prefer Rabid Rabbit from Three Floyds, but I'll take the one that is easier to find any day.

Fans of barrel-aged beers should head over, too, for the Gravedigger -- a 'wee heavy' aged in bourbon barrels -- I got a lot of great bourbon flavors but not too much of the underlying Willie Wee Heavy Scotch Ale. Might be a pro for some, a con for others. Coming up on the 29th is their barrel-aged Mad Cow (a milk stout). I haven't seen that in a while but I remember it being a home run.
    best,
    dan

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more