LTH Home

Mass downloading from Flickr?

Mass downloading from Flickr?
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Mass downloading from Flickr?

Post #1 - March 5th, 2008, 6:38 am
    Post #1 - March 5th, 2008, 6:38 am Post #1 - March 5th, 2008, 6:38 am
    I realize that the Flickr forums on Flickr are a better place for this question but I thought I'd start with my ever-knowledgable friends at LTH instead.

Does anyone know how to download all of one's photos from Flickr at one fell swoop? I've read as much info as I can find on Flickr and there doesn't seem to be this type of feature in Flickr itself. Instead there seem to be quite a few 3rd party mass downloaders available. However, I don't even know where to start with these...

My problem is that one of my children has managed to erase my folder containing all of my food photos. Sadly, I don't have my own backup. However, all of these photos are in my Flickr account. So, my question is: does anyone know how I can easily (re: not by accessing each of my individual photos and downloading them one by one) download all of my Flickr photos (in their original resolutions) to my computer?
  • Post #2 - March 6th, 2008, 3:11 am
    Post #2 - March 6th, 2008, 3:11 am Post #2 - March 6th, 2008, 3:11 am
    Answering my own question here...

I used Saleen Flickr Downloader. Use Google to search for it if you are interested. It is shareware/free.

It seems to have worked just fine. I was able to download the original sizes of all of my pictures (600+) stored on Flickr. They are currently being stored on my backup drive and a CD-Rom.

Whew!

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more