LTH Home

Back to Basics with Whole Foods market

Back to Basics with Whole Foods market
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Back to Basics with Whole Foods market

Post #1 - September 27th, 2017, 12:42 am
    Post #1 - September 27th, 2017, 12:42 am Post #1 - September 27th, 2017, 12:42 am
    Hi- I belong to a meetup, and occasional they send me info about other meetups I might be interested in. Somebody is starting a Back to Basics with Whole Foods meetup. There are 48 people signed up already. The meeting is going to take place once a month in the Deerfield store. They are going to do cooking demos, and tell you how to incorporate more whole foods in your life. Here is a link to get more info and sign up. There is no start up date indicated.

https://www.meetup.com/Back-to-basics-w ... nications/
  • Post #2 - September 27th, 2017, 12:37 pm
    Post #2 - September 27th, 2017, 12:37 pm Post #2 - September 27th, 2017, 12:37 pm
    Hi- I should warn you that the person who is in charge of this meetup, is a member of the raw food meetup and the vegan one. I suspect she is only going to supply you with vegan recipes. So far 58 people have signed up for it. They are planning to meet once a month. I have been involved in several meetups, and a lot of people sign up for them, but then only attend one meeting.

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more