LTH Home

72nd Dessert Exchange, Sunday, November 12th 4pm

72nd Dessert Exchange, Sunday, November 12th 4pm
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 3 of 3 
  • Post #61 - November 21st, 2017, 5:59 pm
    Post #61 - November 21st, 2017, 5:59 pm Post #61 - November 21st, 2017, 5:59 pm
    do you want to take this under advisement at the january dessert exchange and see if this meets with general approval???
  • Post #62 - December 24th, 2017, 5:30 pm
    Post #62 - December 24th, 2017, 5:30 pm Post #62 - December 24th, 2017, 5:30 pm
    justjoan wrote:do you want to take this under advisement at the january dessert exchange and see if this meets with general approval???


    I think this got lost in the Thanksgiving shuffle.

    March is posted with sign-ups. No one else has volunteered yet so I think February is yours if you like.
    Ava-"If you get down and out, just get in the kitchen and bake a cake."- Jean Strickland

    Horto In Urbs- Falling in love with Urban Vegetable Gardening
  • Post #63 - December 24th, 2017, 6:12 pm
    Post #63 - December 24th, 2017, 6:12 pm Post #63 - December 24th, 2017, 6:12 pm
    pairs4life wrote:
    justjoan wrote:do you want to take this under advisement at the january dessert exchange and see if this meets with general approval???


    I think this got lost in the Thanksgiving shuffle.

    March is posted with sign-ups. No one else has volunteered yet so I think February is yours if you like.

    thanks ava. i'll post on the event board.
  • Post #64 - December 24th, 2017, 6:17 pm
    Post #64 - December 24th, 2017, 6:17 pm Post #64 - December 24th, 2017, 6:17 pm
    justjoan wrote:
    pairs4life wrote:
    justjoan wrote:do you want to take this under advisement at the january dessert exchange and see if this meets with general approval???


    I think this got lost in the Thanksgiving shuffle.

    March is posted with sign-ups. No one else has volunteered yet so I think February is yours if you like.

    thanks ava. i'll post on the event board.


    Sorry for the delayed response. I earnestly didn’t see this until I posted upthread. Once I saw the date I made an assumption as to why.
    Ava-"If you get down and out, just get in the kitchen and bake a cake."- Jean Strickland

    Horto In Urbs- Falling in love with Urban Vegetable Gardening

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more