LTH Home

Sausage Pizza - and only sausage pizza - for a month

Sausage Pizza - and only sausage pizza - for a month
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Sausage Pizza - and only sausage pizza - for a month

- September 29th, 2009, 10:25 pm
    - September 29th, 2009, 10:25 pm Post #1 - September 29th, 2009, 10:25 pm
    David Hammond wrote:Here's how I'd exploit what I see as a loophole. No salad (which he's going to need with all that cheese, fat and carb)...but, it's okay to put raw arugula on top. So, you find some second harvest arugula at Whole Foods or wherever and pile that on top. I understand he's never heard of arugula, but if I was on this kind of diet, and my options were so limited, well, I might just be at a "teachable moment."

Also, "cooked into" is a rather vague term. If I slice apples on top of sausage pizza (which might not be a bad combo), and cook for, oh, 30 seconds, I would still be getting some necessary fiber.

Finally, how about skipping meals? Does he have to eat three a day? I'd minimize pain by fasting now and again throughout the month, maybe even skipping breakfast and just having water.

LOL! David, I'd never make this bet with someone as food-savvy as you. :)

Yes, he can skip meals and I have a feeling he'll be doing quite a bit of that. As for apples, he'll probably get there. And since chicken sausage is ok, that would pair nicely with apples. I still think 31 days is a long time, although I'm fairly certain I could take the other side of this bet and win pretty handily (if it didn't kill me first :wink:).

Now, I just have to hope he doesn't read this thread! :lol:

=R=
    Same planet, different world

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events