LTH Home

You eat WHAT for breakfast?

You eat WHAT for breakfast?
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 6 of 6 
  • Post #151 - April 10th, 2018, 10:34 pm
    Post #151 - April 10th, 2018, 10:34 pm Post #151 - April 10th, 2018, 10:34 pm
    Cathy2 wrote: The cat who spends most of his time sleeping, just hangs over me waiting for the leftover milk. I wish his manners would improve.

If I'm at all familiar with catitude, the cat wishes you'd get over your opinion about his manners.

Giovanna
    =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=

"Enjoy every sandwich."

-Warren Zevon
  • Post #152 - May 24th, 2018, 11:08 am
    Post #152 - May 24th, 2018, 11:08 am Post #152 - May 24th, 2018, 11:08 am
    This morning I was scanning the internet before breakfast and came upon an Asian food stall making fluffy freeform pancakes:

I found the Japanese will make collars to cook these pancakes for an elegant service. However this morning, we went for free form style.

My Dad does not like American pancakes, but if it's all he'll get he will eat them. He likes thin pancakes like blini or German apple pancakes similar to a Yorkshire pudding. He added today these fluffy pancakes.

The trick to these pancakes is a slow cook: 10 minutes on one side and 5 on the other.

More can be learned here, here and here.

Regards,
    Cathy2
    Cathy2

"You'll be remembered long after you're dead if you make good gravy, mashed potatoes and biscuits." -- Nathalie Dupree
    Facebook, Twitter, Greater Midwest Foodways, Road Food 2012: Podcast

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more