LTH Home

Nigella Lawson books signings

Nigella Lawson books signings
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Nigella Lawson books signings

Post #1 - November 13th, 2004, 9:34 am
    Post #1 - November 13th, 2004, 9:34 am Post #1 - November 13th, 2004, 9:34 am
    I went to the Nigella Lawson's book signing for FEAST-- Food to Celebrate Life, at Marshall Field's yesterday. She will also be speaking and signing books today at 2 at the Michigan Avenue Borders. (The Tribune announcement says she will sign previous books as well as the new one.)

I don't bother with many book signings, but yesterday's was fun. She is very sweet and was chatting with anyone who wanted to talk, writing personalized inscriptions, etc. I got the book for my sister, who is a big fan, and I read a certain amount of it while standing in line. It looks pretty good. Nigella is also even hotter in person than she is on TV.
  • Post #2 - October 18th, 2016, 9:44 am
    Post #2 - October 18th, 2016, 9:44 am Post #2 - October 18th, 2016, 9:44 am
    Hi,

Feast is a book club selection for this month. I finally got around to looking through this book. I noticed all the pictures had food with a homemade look as if no stylist was present. Nothing was perfectly displayed, if anything you may even do better yourself.

There is a recipe for a chicken cooked for three hours. I am going to make it to recipe, because it just has to be falling off the bone good.

There are a number of recipes intended to feed one person, which may work well for people who live alone and don't like leftovers.

Regards,
    Cathy2
    Cathy2

"You'll be remembered long after you're dead if you make good gravy, mashed potatoes and biscuits." -- Nathalie Dupree
    Facebook, Twitter, Greater Midwest Foodways,

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more