Behold, the Antichrist: Whole Foods

Behold, the Antichrist: Whole Foods
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 4 of 4 
  • Post #91 - October 3rd, 2017, 3:13 pm
    Post #91 - October 3rd, 2017, 3:13 pm Post #91 - October 3rd, 2017, 3:13 pm
    Amazon promised to make Whole Foods cheaper. But now some prices are rising

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ ... l#nws=true
    "At a formal dinner party, the person nearest death should always be seated closest to the bathroom." George Carlin
  • Post #92 - October 6th, 2017, 12:38 am
    Post #92 - October 6th, 2017, 12:38 am Post #92 - October 6th, 2017, 12:38 am
    I was in Whole Foods tonight, and I did not see any coupon books, and so I asked at customer service. The woman replied that the September one was the last one. They are going to implement something similar to mymixx. You are going to be able to go on Whole Food's website, and sign up for the program in the near future. When you sign up for the program, you give them your email address and phone number. You can then go on their website once the program, and download coupons to your account, similar to the way Jewel's mymixx works. When you get to the register, you enter your phone number, and any coupons that you have added to your account, are applied to items you have purchased. There will no longer be any coupon books, or coupons on their website that you can print. This program has not begun yet.
  • Post #93 - November 1st, 2017, 7:33 am
    Post #93 - November 1st, 2017, 7:33 am Post #93 - November 1st, 2017, 7:33 am
    PSA - in the wrapper ad of my Chicago Tribune this morning was a $5 WF gift card. No minimum purchase required.
    "At a formal dinner party, the person nearest death should always be seated closest to the bathroom." George Carlin
  • Post #94 - November 15th, 2017, 3:44 pm
    Post #94 - November 15th, 2017, 3:44 pm Post #94 - November 15th, 2017, 3:44 pm
    Hi- Whole Foods is lowering more prices. They also have a deal now for Amazon Prime members, where you can go to Amazon.com, and print a coupon off whole turkeys. If you are a Prime member, and you present the coupon that you printed off, you can save 20% on your turkey, or 14% off your organic turkey. Apparently they are going to role out more deals in the coming weeks for Prime members who shop at WF. amazon.com/turkey is where the turkey coupon is. Hope this helps, Nancy

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more