LTH Home

Feast & Imbibe

Feast & Imbibe
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Feast & Imbibe

Post #1 - October 4th, 2013, 4:25 pm
    Post #1 - October 4th, 2013, 4:25 pm Post #1 - October 4th, 2013, 4:25 pm
    As some of you know, I'm the Imbibe half of Feast & Imbibe. I went to culinary school, but quickly switched to the front of the house at Moto and at Tru. My partner, and Feast & Imbibe's chef is D'Andre Carter, Moto's former Executive Sous Chef. We've had many LTH members join us for dinners and I have been an LTH member and a semi regular at the picnic and have been absent from the Evanston Lunch Group for far too long. You can find our thread here: http://www.lthforum.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=36615

Feast & Imbibe is an underground dinner club based out of Evanston. We focus on seasonal food that is still fun and approachable and typically offer a 7 course seasonal menu that includes wine pairings. We frequently hold popups around the city though.

Our next popup is this Sunday and promises to be a unique event! We are actually collaboration with Richie Farina (Chef de Cuisine at Moto, Top Chef Season 9 contestant) and Claire Crenshaw (Executive Pastry Chef at Moto, formerly of Tru and Quince).

The even will be one night only at Jam on October 6th. Each chef will be responsible for 2 courses, for a 6 course meal. We have a communal chef's table that will receive 3 courses per chef, for a total of 9.

Tickets are on sale here: https://www.tablehost.com/chicago/feast-imbibe-private-dinners?program=#.Uk86fe3W_Fk

If you can't make it this sunday, we have a few other dates available in October that are underground.
    You can learn more about us and what we do here: http://www.feastandimbibe.com

We hope to see you a dinner soon!

A picture from the Spring Menu
    20130528-25387-feast-imbibe-lamb-belly-1.jpg Lamb Belly with Fiddleheads and Morels from the Spring Menu
    Heather

"As for butter versus margarine, I trust cows more than chemists." Joan Gussow
  • Post #2 - November 14th, 2013, 3:30 pm
    Post #2 - November 14th, 2013, 3:30 pm Post #2 - November 14th, 2013, 3:30 pm
    D'Andre (former executive sous chef at moto) and I are hosting an impromptu pop up tomorrow night at Company in Evanston. Our reservation for our planned underground dinner grew unexpectedly, so we readjusted and are heading to Company tomorrow. So, luckily, we have some last minute seats available. These are the last seats that we have for 2013.

The menu will be 7 courses for $85

Menu items include

Celery Root Bisque
    Cold Potato Foam, Graham Streusel, Apple

Carbonara
    Fresh Saffron Spaghetti, Goat Cheese Brie Sauce, White Alba Truffles (yes, the real deal), Crispy
    Prosciutto, and Spinach

Beef & Broccoli
    Braised Beef Cheeks with Black Garlic, Broccolini, Puffed Rice Noodles

Wine pairings are $25

Email for tickets to info@feastandimbibe.com or call 847-491-9744

Hope to see you there

Heather and D'Andre
    Feast & Imbibe
    Heather

"As for butter versus margarine, I trust cows more than chemists." Joan Gussow

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more