LTH Home

The Garlic Manifesto

The Garlic Manifesto
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • The Garlic Manifesto

Post #1 - August 21st, 2013, 8:11 am
    Post #1 - August 21st, 2013, 8:11 am Post #1 - August 21st, 2013, 8:11 am
    I've recently begun a crowd source funded attempt to self publish my Garlic Manifesto. 10,000 yrs on the history of garlic containing fact, fiction, folklore, myths, legends, recipes, quotes, artwork etc... Think "Salt" or "Cod" but a bit more personal. The story begins in Neolithic caves, makes its way to the Pyramids, proceeds through Roman and Mongol invasions, past vampires, onto battlefields and up to the present day.

Rewards for those who pre-order include a garlic poster I developed in collaboration with a wonderful Brazilian artist named Hegina Rodrigues, written acknowledgement in the book, or maybe I come and cook dinner in your home?

If this is of interest to you (or someone you may know) you need only to click on this link for more info. http://GARLICMANIFESTO.pubslush.com

Thank you, thank you, thank you,

Alan Lake aka Jazzfood
    garposter.jpg
    "In pursuit of joys untasted"
    from Giuseppe Verdi's La Traviata
  • Post #2 - September 19th, 2013, 7:30 am
    Post #2 - September 19th, 2013, 7:30 am Post #2 - September 19th, 2013, 7:30 am
    Anything realized is right" and what I'm realizing is that I don't have a clue to what it takes to raise money, but what I do know is that from the feedback on the pre purchase rewards on my crowd source funded publishing campaign, a lot of people like the garlic poster above that I created along with award winning Brazilian artist Hegina Rodrigues.

So I'll listen and offer it up for a $20 donation to the cause, just click on http://GARLICMANIFESTO.pubslush.com enter the $20 support amount into the rectangular grey box on the upper left side and I’ll send it out to you asap.

Thank you for your support,

Alan
    "In pursuit of joys untasted"
    from Giuseppe Verdi's La Traviata

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide