LTH Home

New Pierogi Food Truck on Kickstarter!

New Pierogi Food Truck on Kickstarter!
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • New Pierogi Food Truck on Kickstarter!

Post #1 - May 3rd, 2013, 10:09 am
    Post #1 - May 3rd, 2013, 10:09 am Post #1 - May 3rd, 2013, 10:09 am
    Hey Fellow Foodies!
    I just learned that there's a new Pierogi Wagon Food Truck in Chicago that's running a Kickstarter campaign to raise money to get their truck on the road. Here's the link: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1600318421/chicagos-pierogi-wagon-food-truck

Who doesn't love pierogies?

You pledge them money on the Kickstarter site and get a reward in return. I just gave them $25 and I get 5 orders of pierogies when the truck is ready. Pretty sweet deal, actually.

If you've never heard of Pierogies, you're missing out. :lol:
  • Post #2 - May 3rd, 2013, 11:08 am
    Post #2 - May 3rd, 2013, 11:08 am Post #2 - May 3rd, 2013, 11:08 am
    don't care enough to pledge, but will be interesting if it gets off the ground.

should kickstarter become an actual thing restaurants use for funding, at some point the mods should have some guidelines for posting, right?

in an odd coincidence, i was just reading the now finished dia de los tamales kickstarter today.
  • Post #3 - May 3rd, 2013, 11:13 am
    Post #3 - May 3rd, 2013, 11:13 am Post #3 - May 3rd, 2013, 11:13 am
    dudefella wrote:don't care enough to pledge, but will be interesting if it gets off the ground.

should kickstarter become an actual thing restaurants use for funding, at some point the mods should have some guidelines for posting, right?

in an odd coincidence, i was just reading the now finished dia de los tamales kickstarter today.

I think this would work

viewforum.php?f=17

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more