LTH Home

Minos Imports, Addison: Greek Groceries Plus

Minos Imports, Addison: Greek Groceries Plus
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Minos Imports, Addison: Greek Groceries Plus

- March 27th, 2006, 9:37 am
    - March 27th, 2006, 9:37 am Post #1 - March 27th, 2006, 9:37 am
    Geo wrote:Antonius--
    Gorgeous pictures--one could almost *smell* the place, the pix were so good. If you don't mind me asking, what photoapparat are you using?
    Does he have any Bulgarian wines there??

Geo & Sazerac,

Many thanks. This is a really wonderful store.

Geo,

About the camera, it's just a Canon Power Shot SD110 (Digital Elph). I love the thing, though it occasionally causes me to hop up and down and swear in tongues.

About the Bulgarian wine, I must say that I did not specifically notice any but then there was so much to take in, there remained whole sections of aisles that I didn't have a chance to examine. Given the considerable attention given by Minos to the needs of their Balkan customers, I'm sure they do carry Bulgarian and likely also Croatian and Dalmatian and Romanian wines and I will try to remember to look and report back after I next go (which will be soon). On the day we were there, most of the customers who came in were South Slavs of one variety or another (judging from their speech to one another and in the case of one fellow, he's perusal of the magazine rack in the back). One other customer was Greek and it was fun to listen to him and George converse as I munched the chunk of bread and feta. For I moment, I thought I was... not in Addison.

gia sou,
    Antonius
    Alle Nerven exzitiert von dem gewürzten Wein -- Anwandlung von Todesahndungen -- Doppeltgänger --
    - aus dem Tagebuch E.T.A. Hoffmanns, 6. Januar 1804.
    ________
    Na sir is na seachain an cath.

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more