LTH Home

Coffee Question -- Need Reputable Source

Coffee Question -- Need Reputable Source
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Coffee Question -- Need Reputable Source

Post #1 - November 24th, 2017, 8:13 am
    Post #1 - November 24th, 2017, 8:13 am Post #1 - November 24th, 2017, 8:13 am
    I'm a bit of a coffee fanatic. Typically I either buy it from Intelligentsia (the shop on Jackson has a nice a selection and really nice staff) or on-line from LaColombe. We love trying out the single origin stuff.

My wife and I were talking, and we realized that we got started on this habit when a long time ago we tried Jamaican Blue Mountain. The problem is that the two places I really trust (Intelligentsia and LaColombe) never carry it. A lot places that do seem sort of shady.

Does anybody have a recommendation for a source for it? We'd really like to try it again, and see if we loved it because we were young and it was the first top quality coffee we tried, or if it is as good as we remember it.
  • Post #2 - November 24th, 2017, 12:17 pm
    Post #2 - November 24th, 2017, 12:17 pm Post #2 - November 24th, 2017, 12:17 pm
    My daughter (Jenni) and her family (Marcus) have been in the roasting business for a couple of years and have become quite expert.

I am sure they would be more than glad to help you with your questions...

https://www.modest.coffee/
    "Very good... but not my favorite." ~ Johnny Depp as Roux the Gypsy in Chocolat
  • Post #3 - November 24th, 2017, 12:25 pm
    Post #3 - November 24th, 2017, 12:25 pm Post #3 - November 24th, 2017, 12:25 pm
    That's awesome. Thanks. I will contact them.

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more