LTH Home

Crusade Burger Bar-Yorkville, Il.

Crusade Burger Bar-Yorkville, Il.
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Crusade Burger Bar-Yorkville, Il.

Post #1 - October 2nd, 2017, 6:53 pm
    Post #1 - October 2nd, 2017, 6:53 pm Post #1 - October 2nd, 2017, 6:53 pm
    I don't believe anyone has reviewed this place yet. So here goes.

Place is by the river in beautiful Yorkville. Nice atmosphere, and very friendly staff. Great outdoor patio as well. Interesting drink menu, but usually just order an iced tea. They have alcoholic milkshakes that look great. Fairly small menu with burgers the main focus. They also have mac n cheese, and a few appetizers. I ordered the The Dirty, it came just how I asked, medium-rare. It's a burger big enough to share. It was delicious! Very juicy, nice bun that didn't overpower and very fresh and nicely seasoned fresh ground beef. Loved the crunchy onion strings. I could eat a whole plate of those onion strings! Chipotle aioli was not very spicy, but creamy and tasty! Man that burger was good! I chose the green beans and heirloom tomatoes in a skillet for my side. These were fresh and nicely cooked, not too mushy, with a decent amount of parmesan on top. It's served in a individual sized cast iron skillet. Two of my companions ordered the pulled pork topped mac n cheese. I tried it and while it was good, it wasn't as creamy as I would have liked, I will stick with the burgers. I've tried their fries, and they're ok, but I will go for the green beans every time. Didn't have dessert. The burger I ordered was $10, which I think was more than fair. We will definitely go back.

Crusade Burger Bar
    209 South Bridge Street
    Yorkville, Il

crusadeburger.com

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide