LTH Home

columbus, ohio

columbus, ohio
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • - August 5th, 2010, 5:00 pm
    - August 5th, 2010, 5:00 pm Post #61 - August 5th, 2010, 5:00 pm
    Hi,

Thurmanator is a kitchen sink of a hamburger standing at least eight inches tall. If you will note, there were substantial wood skewers keeping it together. We began to speculate how they assembled it without collapsing in a puddle or tilting. We guessed it was assembled in a tube. This might account for the fillings in hefty layers.

This burger was split three messy ways. We might have appeared wimpy to the younger crowd who ate these clean to the plate. However, they did not eat their way from Chicago as well as sampled heirloom recipe entries at the Ohio State Fair. Every once in a while, we do exhibit moments of moderation.

One curiosity: squeeze bottles of Texas Pete's hot sauce. The bartender watched my inspection of the Texas Pete Sauce. I commented I had never seen one before. He guessed that may the reason why they are constantly disapearing. I didn't not take it home, though it was tempting.

Regards,
    Cathy2

"You'll be remembered long after you're dead if you make good gravy, mashed potatoes and biscuits." -- Nathalie Dupree
    Facebook, Twitter, Greater Midwest Foodways,

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more