LTH Home

Anyone been to Apart Pizza Company on Montrose?

Anyone been to Apart Pizza Company on Montrose?
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Anyone been to Apart Pizza Company on Montrose?

- June 8th, 2006, 11:27 am
    - June 8th, 2006, 11:27 am Post #1 - June 8th, 2006, 11:27 am
    Was happily able to capitalize on this thread the very day of reading it (yesterday). Mrs. B. was getting a haircut in the neighborhood, so the 5 yr. old and I wandered over to Apart. Very friendly counter lady helped me out of my quandry by saying they would make any of the pies in the 8" version, though the menu indicated that one whole column only came in large.

Ordered 3 individual pies and walked them across the street to the park where we took in a few low-key innings of women's softball. Sitting near the fence separating park from sidewalk, by son was so thrilled with his plain cheese pie, that he leapt up to accost passersby, announcing that he was eating pizza and urging them to go right in there where they could get some of their own.

The 3rd pie we took home to mom. It was an arugula topped one and I expected it to suffer from an hour's cooling and being boxed, but a quick 4 min. in our home oven revived it beautifully, allaying my fears that this particular style of pizza might not travel well if ordered for delivery. (Free delivery - no less!)

A very happy addition to our pizza eating life. I foresee a series of pleasant weekend afternoons sitting in the park and eating our way through their menu.
    "Strange how potent cheap music is."

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more