LTH Home

Beck's Chicago, Lincoln Park - Danny Beck

Beck's Chicago, Lincoln Park - Danny Beck
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Beck's Chicago, Lincoln Park - Danny Beck

Post #1 - September 9th, 2018, 10:59 pm
    Post #1 - September 9th, 2018, 10:59 pm Post #1 - September 9th, 2018, 10:59 pm
    Has anyone been yet? There was a post on the O&C thread back in August but I haven't heard much since. I was surprised to learn that they've already been open a little more than a month.

=R=

Beck's Chicago
    2201 N Clybourn Ave
    Chicago, IL 60614
    (773) 661-1573
    Same planet, different world
  • Post #2 - September 10th, 2018, 8:28 am
    Post #2 - September 10th, 2018, 8:28 am Post #2 - September 10th, 2018, 8:28 am
    ronnie_suburban wrote:Has anyone been yet? There was a post on the O&C thread back in August but I haven't heard much since. I was surprised to learn that they've already been open a little more than a month.

=R=

Beck's Chicago
    2201 N Clybourn Ave
    Chicago, IL 60614
    (773) 661-1573

I’ve been following and apparently they are still operating with a “limited menu” from the soft opening...

We are slowly doing a “soft open” as we get comfy in our new space. Come try our limited menu and drinks! We open at 5pm.
    Facebook post August 1st.
    E2E4117D-1D66-4C64-BFC3-1DEB3104A83E.jpeg
    Waiting to see what the full menu might bring.
    "Very good... but not my favorite." ~ Johnny Depp as Roux the Gypsy in Chocolat
  • Post #3 - September 27th, 2018, 4:53 pm
    Post #3 - September 27th, 2018, 4:53 pm Post #3 - September 27th, 2018, 4:53 pm
    Beck's is now open daily for lunch. stevez and I checked it out earlier today . . .

Beck's - Updated Menu - 18.0927

World Famous Wings
    -buffalo
    Classic, delicious as always

Fried Brussels Sprouts & Cauliflower
    -tossed with sweet chili sauce
    Tender but not mushy. Tasty stuff

Fried Chicken Sandwich
    -buttermilk-brined chicken, honey sriracha sauce, lettuce & tomato
    Nicely crispy exterior. The sauce was just a tad sweet for me but I'm sure they'd be happy to make this buffalo-style.

Becks Burger
    -double patty, American cheese, pickles, special sauce
    Fantastic burger, possibly the star of our lunch. It featured flavorful beef, a crispy exterior and juicy interior.

I'm looking forward to returning as they continue to add more items to the menu. Danny mentioned that that's an ongoing process.

=R=
    Same planet, different world

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more