LTH Home

Xoco

Xoco
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Xoco

- September 8th, 2009, 3:00 pm
    - September 8th, 2009, 3:00 pm Post #1 - September 8th, 2009, 3:00 pm
    You and I were passing in front of the restaurant at about the same time. I counted about 15-people in line as well - at 1:15 as I headed on-foot to the Ohio Street Motel Restaurant for lunch.

The way the Xoco is set-up, I think that if there are more 15-people in line at the same time it'll start to become uncomfortable for people who are sitting and eating because the line will then be backing-up into the dining area. It looked like a nice and manageable group at that hour.

Things could also become uncomfortable when Winter arrives and it's cold outside . . . if there are long lines of people, people opening and closing the door and wind and cold air blowing in. The way the entry is set is ripe for a Northwest airflow when the door opens.

I touted the restaurant's opening to a couple of my co-workers as we left our office building for lunch and they showed their interest by going into Xoco as I walked by on a short detour. When I returned to the office I ran-into the women again and they said they were informed that the restaurant is not yet allowing take-out - so they went elsewhere (they were walking-off their lunch hour and bringing back take-out to have at their desks).

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more