LTH Home

Vito & Nick's Pizza

Vito & Nick's Pizza
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 11 of 11 
  • Post #301 - October 28th, 2018, 1:56 am
    Post #301 - October 28th, 2018, 1:56 am Post #301 - October 28th, 2018, 1:56 am
    stevez wrote: I'll give it a try on the next bad weather day.

Yesterday was the day. The frozen Vito & Nick’s Pizza was complete crap. It had the same dog food-like sausage and sharp, tomato paste laden sauce as every other frozen pizza I’ve ever tried. My stomach is still complaining. What a waste!
    Steve Z.

“Only the pure in heart can make a good soup.”
    ― Ludwig van Beethoven
  • Post #302 - October 29th, 2018, 6:54 pm
    Post #302 - October 29th, 2018, 6:54 pm Post #302 - October 29th, 2018, 6:54 pm
    stevez wrote:

Yesterday was the day. The frozen Vito & Nick’s Pizza was complete crap. It had the same dog food-like sausage and sharp, tomato paste laden sauce as every other frozen pizza I’ve ever tried. My stomach is still complaining. What a waste!
    I've posted on it before - complete garbage frozen pizza. What a letdown.
  • Post #303 - October 29th, 2018, 9:21 pm
    Post #303 - October 29th, 2018, 9:21 pm Post #303 - October 29th, 2018, 9:21 pm
    Ram4 wrote:
    stevez wrote:

I've posted on it before - complete garbage frozen pizza. What a letdown.

Who manufactures this pizza? I assume that Vito & Nick’s simply licensed their name to some frozen food purveyor and have little or nothing to do with the product.
  • Post #304 - October 30th, 2018, 6:57 am
    Post #304 - October 30th, 2018, 6:57 am Post #304 - October 30th, 2018, 6:57 am
    Ram4 wrote:I've posted on it before - complete garbage frozen pizza. What a letdown.

Allow me to further the hijack with an old story...

My family (parents (RIP) and sibs) decided to have a frozen pizza faceoff,

I thought I had it in the bag with a slam dunk by using Salerno’s (from the original Arnie’s on Grove) frozen pan pizza. Big, thick, a mountain of their awesome cheese. A couple of pounds at least.

Cooked it carefully according with the included instructions and ended up with a mealy crust, gloppy cheese failure. Even the sausage didn’t make it out well.

So... It just goes to show you, even if it is made carefully by an awesome pizza place it sometimes cannot be replicated at home.
    "Make Lunch, Not War" ~ Anon

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more