LTH Home

Casa de Isaac in Highland Park

Casa de Isaac in Highland Park
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 6 of 7
  • Post #151 - November 29th, 2009, 7:26 am
    Post #151 - November 29th, 2009, 7:26 am Post #151 - November 29th, 2009, 7:26 am
    Well, it's always nice to know the liquor prices, so thanks. One of my pet peeves is that so many restaurants don't print their cocktail prices, so you either have to ask the waitperson and look like a total cheapskate or risk being unpleasantly surprised when the check comes.

I'm accustomed to paying under $10 for my enchiladas, even at places in trendy Anglo neighborhoods, as opposed to Rogers Park, where most of my Mex meals come from. Admittedly, I'm seldom in the position of looking for good lunch spots on the upper North Shore. I'd been wondering about Tamales, too--I haven't been there since it was on Southport, back when I lived down the street, way back in the early '90s when any restaurant with any kind of intended charm was novel and welcome. We've never tried Las Palmas (there or here) because we've never heard anyone say anything particularly nice about them. It's not that I doubt that Casa de Isaac has good food. I'm just wondering if I'm most likely going to walk out thinking it was all that, especially if I end up dropping $40 or more for lunch. Latkes do sound like a bonus.
  • Post #152 - November 29th, 2009, 7:43 am
    Post #152 - November 29th, 2009, 7:43 am Post #152 - November 29th, 2009, 7:43 am
    watery rave wrote:I'd been wondering about Tamales, too--I haven't been there since it was on Southport, back when I lived down the street, way back in the early '90s when any restaurant with any kind of intended charm was novel and welcome. We've never tried Las Palmas (there or here) because we've never heard anyone say anything particularly nice about them.

I second what Ronnie has to say about Mexican in the area...I don't bother with Tamales or Las Palmas. The food at both is lousy, not just inferior to CdI. We have occasionally eaten at That Little Mexican Cafe on Greenbay Rd and while not as good as Issac, it is an adequate fill in when we want Mexican food on Shabbos.

That Little Mexican Cafe
    2014 1st St
    Highland Park, IL 60035
    (847) 266-1411
  • Post #153 - November 29th, 2009, 8:13 am
    Post #153 - November 29th, 2009, 8:13 am Post #153 - November 29th, 2009, 8:13 am
    Cynthia wrote:And maybe location—it's next door to Carlos'.

Not in the way that you're implying. Highwood has good restaurants in all price ranges. (I know that Carlos and CdI are technically just over the Highland Park town line but they are next door to Miramar, which is Highwood, and part of the cluster of restaurants within a block or two of the Highwood Metra station, for those who are wondering why I am referring to Highwood.) CdI was preceded in that location by La Casa del Gordo, an inexpensive Mexican restaurant; within a block or two you have Carlos and Gabriel at the high end, Froggy's and Miramar for mid-priced, and the Curry Hut which is inexpensive. So there's no reason why any particular restaurant must be expensive in that area. OTOH the Mexican restaurants won't be as inexpensive as they are in Rogers Park, a neighborhood chock full of inexpensive Mexican restaurants.

My suggestion to watery rave is to consider non-Mexican options as well, and what you are looking for in your lunch with a friend. For example, if you are just looking for a moderately-priced place to enjoy lunch, then you might want to consider the Curry Hut for Nepalese-Indian food, with its $9-13 entrees and AYCE buffet for $9.95. Or maybe Miramar, where you can get two items (1/2 entree salad and/or 1/2 sandwich and/or cup of soup) for $10.95, or Cafe Central, where most lunch items are $10-12. But if you specifically want to expose your friend to good Mexican food, you will probably have to pay a bit more for it on the North Shore than you normally do in Rogers Park. Also consider that the CdI prices for sandwiches and salads are comparable to those other Highwood places; it's only the entrees, which are the same size and price at lunch as at dinner, where you're going to spend a lot more money (which also applies to Miramar).

Feel free to check out the lunch menus (including prices) on their websites:
    La Casa de Isaac
    Curry Hut
    Miramar
    Cafe Central
  • Post #154 - November 29th, 2009, 10:00 am
    Post #154 - November 29th, 2009, 10:00 am Post #154 - November 29th, 2009, 10:00 am
    nsxtasy wrote:CdI was preceded in that location by La Casa del Gordo, an inexpensive Mexican restaurant

Actually, Pancho Viti's was there just prior to CDi. Casa De Gordo was most recently on Green Bay Rd in HP where That Little Mexican Cafe now stands.
  • Post #155 - November 29th, 2009, 10:02 am
    Post #155 - November 29th, 2009, 10:02 am Post #155 - November 29th, 2009, 10:02 am
    iblock9 wrote:
    nsxtasy wrote:CdI was preceded in that location by La Casa del Gordo, an inexpensive Mexican restaurant

Actually, Pancho Viti's was there just prior to CDi. Casa De Gordo was most recently on Green Bay Rd in HP where That Little Mexican Cafe now stands.

La Casa del Gordo was in the current CdI location prior to Pancho Viti's.

I never ate there when it was Pancho Viti's, but I lunched there numerous times in 2004-2005 when it was La Casa del Gordo and it was inexpensive.
  • Post #156 - November 29th, 2009, 11:03 am
    Post #156 - November 29th, 2009, 11:03 am Post #156 - November 29th, 2009, 11:03 am
    Hi,

Casa de Gordo when it was at the Casa de Isaac location was an enterprise of Once Upon A Bagel (who also has the Mean Weenie in Highwood, which was supposed to be their catering arm). It was inexpensive and sort of like a diner. You could buy tacos a la carte or as a meal. I'm not sure if Isaac was that involved at the original location. I admit it has never come up. I went a few times, then returned to Tacos el Norte nearby.

When Casa de Gordo moved location to the edge of downtown Highland Park, it changed dramatically. It was far more expensive and more upscale than before, which is where Isaac definitely had a hand in it. You couldn't buy tacos a la carte. You had to buy a plate of three with rice and beans for around $9. A similar offering at Tacos el Norte was less than $6 at that time, plus you could buy a la carte.

When Casa de Gordo rolled out of the edge of Highwood, then Pancho Viti rolled in. I was there with a friend around the opening. They kept pushing chips and salsa, we kept declining. When we finally read the menu, we learned the chips and salsa were around $3.50. We were then very glad to have declined those chips. Red snapper was around $19. It didn't last very long after everyone had tried it and moved on.

When Isaac's relationship soured with Casa de Gordo, apparently over his wishes to observe the Sabbath. Isaac took over the Pancho Viti location only if they allowed his clients to park in the rear. One of the issues in Highwood is parking, which is one reason why Casa de Gordo left this location.

There are cheaper options in the area: Tacos el Norte on Washington St in Highwood and Taqueria Los Mogotes in Highland Park. Another excellent option is going to Isaacs and Moishe's Deli for homestyle Mexican or a Jewish deli sandwich. You have to wonder what Once Upon a Bagel people think: relations soured over the Sabbath. Isaac and Moishe have gone on to do very well and now do Jewish deli food, too!

Before all those restaurants circulated through that location where Casa de Isaac is now located. For a long time, it was a kitchen remodelling store.

Regards,
    Cathy2

"You'll be remembered long after you're dead if you make good gravy, mashed potatoes and biscuits." -- Nathalie Dupree
    Facebook, Twitter, Greater Midwest Foodways, Road Food 2012: Podcast
  • Post #157 - November 29th, 2009, 4:15 pm
    Post #157 - November 29th, 2009, 4:15 pm Post #157 - November 29th, 2009, 4:15 pm
    My thanks to Cynthia--I think Miramar might also be a good choice for us, assuming we do the soup/salad thing, though the Yelp reviews are all over the board (left to my own devices, I'd give the Curry Hut a go too). Since my proposed lunch companion lived in Mexico for a couple of years, it's not so much about exposing the cuisine via CdI so much as finding a place that's charming, tasty and (for me) not inordinately expensive, or more expensive than I think it should be (a purely subjective thing, I know). My guest had said something about South Gate up in in Lake Forest, but I can't say it was looking all that thrilling to me.

I do feel I know a bit more about the North Shore Mexican restaurant scene now!
  • Post #158 - November 29th, 2009, 5:33 pm
    Post #158 - November 29th, 2009, 5:33 pm Post #158 - November 29th, 2009, 5:33 pm
    watery rave wrote:I think Miramar might also be a good choice for us, assuming we do the soup/salad thing, though the Yelp reviews are all over the board

I've eaten there several times for lunch. It's been good, not great - nothing that's particularly memorable, either good or bad, other than how pleasant it is to sit outside on a nice day. I also went there once for Sunday brunch and was disappointed (it was truly mediocre). Now, that was before they hired Roland Liccioni as executive chef (6-9 months ago?) so it may have changed since then, hopefully for the better.
  • Post #159 - November 29th, 2009, 5:35 pm
    Post #159 - November 29th, 2009, 5:35 pm Post #159 - November 29th, 2009, 5:35 pm
    There is a discussion about Miramar under chef Liccioni here:

Miramar Bistro (Highwood), now under chef Roland Liccioni.

=R=
    Why don't you take these profiteroles and put them up your shi'-ta-holes? --Jemaine & Bret

There's a horse loose in a hospital --JM

That don't impress me much --Shania Twain
  • Post #160 - December 1st, 2009, 11:50 am
    Post #160 - December 1st, 2009, 11:50 am Post #160 - December 1st, 2009, 11:50 am
    "When Isaac's relationship soured with Casa de Gordo, apparently over his wishes to observe the Sabbath."

Cathy2 and others...

I have always loved this site and continuously come back for restaurant knowledge, advice and info. I love reading all your posts and came across this thread while searching for what had been written about La Casa Del Gordo. Up to this point I have only read and I became a member today because I have felt for awhile like I need to defend myself and my father. Why, I don't know, but maybe venting some will help. I am the son of the creator of Once Upon and all his current and past restaurants. Some have done well and some have not. I have agreed with comments like someone mentioned in another thread, "he has stretched himself," because he has.

I thought La Casa Del Gordo was a wonderful restaurant but just came around at the wrong time. The economy killed us and we couldn't keep up. I thought the menu was fantastic and the food was as fresh and tasty as you could find. To this day, we still hear people telling us they miss it.

A common issue that comes up is our relationship with Isaac and what happened. We have never badmouthed Isaac and never will. He was a fantastic worker and not only did we teach him tons about the restaurant business, but he taught us about many things as well. For anyone to say we fired him because of his wishes to observe the Sabbath is straight up absurd. We are Jewish ourselves... Isaac worked in our deli, Once Upon for about 12 years and always took off for the Sabbath no questions asked. We would hear it from other employees about why he never worked Friday nights and Saturdays but my father always defended Isaac. It was NEVER an issue. So please, let's drop the idea that he was let go because he's Jewish because anyone can see that's not true.

As far as Isaac letting others know how he feels about my father, I guess he's got to do what makes him feel better. We still hear from mutual customers that he has an extreme dislike for my father (to put it nicely). We've heard some pretty nasty names over the last couple of years. He has a lot of spite and vindictiveness and maybe that's his motivation.

I want to once again reinforce that we have no ill will towards Isaac. He has established himself as a successful restauranteur now with La Casa De Isaac and good luck to him.

And yes, I do feel better now after this venting session. Thanks to anyone who reads this and let's put to rest the claim that we let him go because of the religion thing. We are Jewish......
  • Post #161 - December 1st, 2009, 3:58 pm
    Post #161 - December 1st, 2009, 3:58 pm Post #161 - December 1st, 2009, 3:58 pm
    I'd like to weiigh in on the post by OUAB.

I frequent CdI at least once a week for lunch and normally sit at the counter. This gives me a chance to chat with either Isaac or Moishe and we talk about a lot of things. In the two-and-a-half years, I have been going there, I have never once heard Isaac say anything bad about the owner(s) of OUAB and their various enterprises. Certainly, I've never heard him call the OUAB owner "nasty names." Isaac has only said that he left Casa de Gordo under good terms and I never pressed for any details. As stated in the OUAB post, Isaac's religious beliefs were never a factor.

More recently, some comments were made when Isaac decided to stop serving liquor at CdI. The decision was based on his religious beliefs, not that they had done anything to lose their liquor license. Rumors abounded that they had lost their liquor license. It was just nonsense. Discussions among the Nava family caused Isaac to reverse his decision and they began service liquor again.

It's a shame when half-truths begin circulating and start to gain momentum as being factual. But the lack of fact checking has become the norm today particularly with 24/7 news reporting.

Competition isn't base on rumors and hearsay. True competition happens with qualtiy products, good price points and excellent service. Both OUAB and CdI recognize what it takes to compete in the market and their customers will decided where they prefer spending their money.

I've been going to OUAB for the 20 years I've been in Highland Park and expect to continue patronizing their business. Similarly I've been a customer of CdI since they opened and I expect that will continue too. I wish them both well in the future.

All good business people know the key to success is to keep doing what you do well and keep doing more of it.

Regards,
    GP Bob
    "It was very nice the time I was there." - my Mother whenever she was asked her opinion of a restaurant
  • Post #162 - December 4th, 2009, 2:39 pm
    Post #162 - December 4th, 2009, 2:39 pm Post #162 - December 4th, 2009, 2:39 pm
    "I've been going to OUAB for the 20 years I've been in Highland Park and expect to continue patronizing their business."

Thanks for the nice mention GP Bob! I appreciate that. Next time you are in please say hello. It will be nice to put some faces to names.
  • Post #163 - December 5th, 2009, 1:15 pm
    Post #163 - December 5th, 2009, 1:15 pm Post #163 - December 5th, 2009, 1:15 pm
    Grandpa Bob wrote:You’d be hard-pressed to find a Mexican restaurant anywhere that makes latkes. If you know of one, please let me know.

Cynthia wrote:And what other Mexican restaurant has latkes with salsa?

Well, it might not be exactly a latke but Amelia's has (or had) potato cakes served with pasilla salsa on their menu: Cordero al Carbon — Grilled lamb loin, purple potato cake, slow oven roasted tomatoes, sugar snap peas and a chile pasilla reduction.

Again, maybe not classic latkes but Mundial Cocina Mestiza's brunch menu lists potato cakes with a cascabel salsa: Huevos Norteños — Two sunny side up eggs, potato cake, jalapeño sofrito, and chorizo with cascabel morita sauce.

Finally, Mixteco's menu described potato cakes with guajillo salsa: Pollito Envinado — Wood grilled baby chicken served with red wine guajillo tomato sauce and a crispy potato cake.

Amelia's
    4559 S Halsted St
    Chicago
    773-538-8200

Mundial Cocina Mestiza
    1640 W 18th St
    Chicago
    312-491-9908

Mixteco Grill
    1601 W Montrose Av
    Chicago
    773-868-1601
  • Post #164 - December 11th, 2009, 3:31 pm
    Post #164 - December 11th, 2009, 3:31 pm Post #164 - December 11th, 2009, 3:31 pm
    Why is it that I only can have latkes and egg nog at certain times of the year? One shouldn't have to wait 11 months for these wonderful foods.

Isaac Nava has started serving potato latkes at CdI for the rest of the month. Yesterday I enjoyed one with especia sauce (similar to ranchero) and one with guajillo sauce, which is a bit spicier. Both were great! They also are serving a more traditional latke with apple sauce and sour cream.

In addition to adding chopped onions and garlic to the potatos, Isaac this year has added a touch of cotija cheese and a bit of clllanto to give the latkes more of a Mexican flavor.

I asked Isaac why he didn't serve his latkes with their great mole sauce. He told me that their mole sauce should only go with chicken. "Nonsense," siad I and told him that I had ordered their mole sauce with chiles rellenos and also with their breakfast burrito. So I plan to order his latkes with a side of mole sauce next time and would suggest it on this forum.

As mentioned above, CdI will be serving latkes thorough December not only for the eight days of Hanukkah.

For those folks celebrating Hanukkah, Isaac & Moishe's Deli around the corner is selling their latkes for $1.95. It would seem to me that buying them would be easier than making them. Too much labor.

Regards,
    Grandpa Bob
    "It was very nice the time I was there." - my Mother whenever she was asked her opinion of a restaurant
  • Post #165 - December 11th, 2009, 5:44 pm
    Post #165 - December 11th, 2009, 5:44 pm Post #165 - December 11th, 2009, 5:44 pm
    Grandpa Bob wrote:Why is it that I only can have latkes and egg nog at certain times of the year?

You don't. You can get latkes at Kaufman's all year round (and my SO, the latke maven, likes theirs better than the ones we got at Steve's yesterday, although we like Steve's knishes better than Kaufman's). I can't speak for the egg nog though. And I wish I could buy pfefferneuse all year round...
  • Post #166 - February 1st, 2010, 6:56 pm
    Post #166 - February 1st, 2010, 6:56 pm Post #166 - February 1st, 2010, 6:56 pm
    I have always liked Casa de Isaac, and so I must report that the the Chicken with Red Mole was substantially overcooked. The mole was fine (yes, it wasn't Bayless's or La Fonda, but it was good), but the chicken was in the oven for several minutes too long. Consider this a data point.

I ordered the Monday House Margarita for $3.00. I guess for $3 I should not have expected too much; but it was not a loss leader, just a loss. Watery and with a chemical taste. Not good.

Service was excellent as usual.
    Toast, as every breakfaster knows, isn't really about the quality of the bread or how it's sliced or even the toaster. For man cannot live by toast alone. It's all about the butter. -- Adam Gopnik
  • Post #167 - March 22nd, 2010, 12:08 pm
    Post #167 - March 22nd, 2010, 12:08 pm Post #167 - March 22nd, 2010, 12:08 pm
    Isaac asked me to post that the restaurant will be closed for Passover beginning Sunday March 28 and will reopen on Monday, April 4th.

The Nava family wishes it's Jewish customers a very happy Passover.

La Casa de Isaac
    431 Temple
    Highland Park, IL 60035
    847-433-5550
  • Post #168 - September 21st, 2010, 1:57 pm
    Post #168 - September 21st, 2010, 1:57 pm Post #168 - September 21st, 2010, 1:57 pm
    Stopped by Isaac's today for my weekly lunch. If you haven't been there for a while, they've added quite a few specials. Check out the whiteboard over the grill. The molkajete made with skirt steak and beef chorizo, cactus and queso panela, served over black beans and topped with homemade salsa. A real great dish that probably isn't served elsewhere.

Isaac tells me that the restaurant will be closed for Sukkot starting tomorrow (Wed. 9/22) until Thurs. 9/30. They'll reopen the next day, Friday 10/1 until their normal closing at 3 pm.

La Casa de Isaac
    431 Temple
    Highland Park, IL 60035
    847-433-5550
  • Post #169 - November 13th, 2010, 6:12 am
    Post #169 - November 13th, 2010, 6:12 am Post #169 - November 13th, 2010, 6:12 am
    Today's Groupon is for Casa de Isaac. Details Here
  • Post #170 - November 13th, 2010, 7:25 am
    Post #170 - November 13th, 2010, 7:25 am Post #170 - November 13th, 2010, 7:25 am
    jtm1631 wrote:Today's Groupon is for Casa de Isaac. Details Here

If this was for Issac & Moishe's Deli, I'd be all over it.
    Steve Z.

“Only the pure in heart can make a good soup.”
    ― Ludwig van Beethoven
  • Post #171 - November 13th, 2010, 9:27 am
    Post #171 - November 13th, 2010, 9:27 am Post #171 - November 13th, 2010, 9:27 am
    Nice deal for CdI. In the time it took me to purchase a Groupon, 25 others did. They're up to 326 deals sold and counting. It's great to see that so many folks have taken advantage of the deal. Newcomers won't be disappointed.
    Best regards,
    Grandpa Bob
  • Post #172 - November 17th, 2010, 8:37 am
    Post #172 - November 17th, 2010, 8:37 am Post #172 - November 17th, 2010, 8:37 am
    Stopped by CdI yesterday for my weekly Mexican food fix.

Isaac told me that he's started offering some great specials and asked me to let the LTH Forum community know about them. He's calling Mondays "Margarita Mondays" where house margaritas are only $3.00 and premium margaritas are only $6.00. In addition, he's selling wines of his choosing on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for only $12.95 per bottle. Sound like great deals.

He also asked me to thank the more than 1,200 people who bought Groupons this past weekend. I mentioned someone posted something on the CdI Groupon website that the $20 would be applied against an entree only. Not true according to Isaac. The $20 will be taken off the customer's total bill.

Best regards,
    Grandpa Bob
  • Post #173 - November 22nd, 2010, 5:20 pm
    Post #173 - November 22nd, 2010, 5:20 pm Post #173 - November 22nd, 2010, 5:20 pm
    IT'S LATKE TIME AT CdI.

Isaac tells me they'll be making three types of latkes through the entire month of December as they have in previous years. (Side note: A customer ordered a batch of latkes for their Thanksgiving dinner this Thursday. Must be a Jewish turkey.) :roll:

The restaurant will be serving the traditional latkes with apple sauce and sour cream and they'll offer two Mexican styles:
    - Especia latkes served in a tomato broth. (My favorite!)
    - Guajillo chile pepper-flavored latkes for those who like a little zip
    The two Mexican-style latkes come with rice and black beans on the side.

Their latkes are really nice. It's great that Isaac makes them available to their customers for the entire month and not just during the eight days of Hanukkah.

So stop by and enjoy already!

Regards,
    Grandpa Bob
  • Post #174 - March 19th, 2011, 2:09 pm
    Post #174 - March 19th, 2011, 2:09 pm Post #174 - March 19th, 2011, 2:09 pm
    I'm planning my first trip to CdI tonight, with a party of 6. Before I remembered hearing their Saturday hours were based on sunset, we decided on 7:15 for dinner. We called to see if we could make reservations and there's an answering machine message saying they're closed until sundown. It was a little vague about when that would be. I found out the sun sets at 7:00pm tonight, so are they open at 7 or do they open an hour later? Either way, I guess since we can't make reservations ahead today, we'll get there right when they open to make sure we get a table.
  • Post #175 - March 19th, 2011, 2:38 pm
    Post #175 - March 19th, 2011, 2:38 pm Post #175 - March 19th, 2011, 2:38 pm
    My understanding is that CdI opens one hour after sundown on Saturdays. In the future, you might want to phone before 3 pm on Fridays to see what time they open on Saturdays since sundown changes. If you can't get into their Temple Ave. location, try their new one at 2014 First St in HP. It's just north of Elm Place and the McDonalds.on First. The same hours apply to the new restaurant.
    Regards,
    Grandpa Bob
  • Post #176 - September 15th, 2011, 12:22 pm
    Post #176 - September 15th, 2011, 12:22 pm Post #176 - September 15th, 2011, 12:22 pm
    Hi,

I learned Isaac and Moishe's Mother died. It is her enchiladas on the menu.

I met her a few times when Casa de Isaac first opened. She was in the kitchen helping out by cooking.

Regards,
    Cathy2

"You'll be remembered long after you're dead if you make good gravy, mashed potatoes and biscuits." -- Nathalie Dupree
    Facebook, Twitter, Greater Midwest Foodways, Road Food 2012: Podcast
  • Post #177 - November 1st, 2011, 1:41 pm
    Post #177 - November 1st, 2011, 1:41 pm Post #177 - November 1st, 2011, 1:41 pm
    I've been informed by Moishe Nava that La Casa de Isaac will be featured on this Friday's episode of Check, Please! :)

=R=
    Why don't you take these profiteroles and put them up your shi'-ta-holes? --Jemaine & Bret

There's a horse loose in a hospital --JM

That don't impress me much --Shania Twain
  • Post #178 - December 11th, 2011, 6:06 pm
    Post #178 - December 11th, 2011, 6:06 pm Post #178 - December 11th, 2011, 6:06 pm
    Moishe asked me to mention to all of their LTH Forum followers that they are serving latkes throughout December. They have three styles: the traditional ones with applesauce and sour cream and two Mexican styles - one with ranchero sauce and the other with guajillo sauce. Both restaurants will be serving these traditional Jewish delicacies and their grocery store has them for carry out.
    Enjoy!
    Regards,
    Grandpa Bob
  • Post #179 - December 13th, 2011, 4:00 pm
    Post #179 - December 13th, 2011, 4:00 pm Post #179 - December 13th, 2011, 4:00 pm
    Grandpa Bob wrote:Moishe asked me to mention to all of their LTH Forum followers that they are serving latkes throughout December. They have three styles: the traditional ones with applesauce and sour cream and two Mexican styles - one with ranchero sauce and the other with guajillo sauce. Both restaurants will be serving these traditional Jewish delicacies and their grocery store has them for carry out.
    Enjoy!
    Regards,
    Grandpa Bob

These sound awesome, and I have a LivingSocial thing for them! Do they have normal hours during Hanukkah?
  • Post #180 - December 13th, 2011, 4:10 pm
    Post #180 - December 13th, 2011, 4:10 pm Post #180 - December 13th, 2011, 4:10 pm
    As far as I know, CdI has regular hours during the month - closed at 3 pm on Friday and reopen one hour after sundown on Saturday. They may be closed on Christmas and New Year's day. Give them a call at 847-433-5550.

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more