LTH Home

Kunigaikščių Užeiga — Duke's Eatery & Deli

Kunigaikščių Užeiga — Duke's Eatery & Deli
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 3 of 3 
  • Post #61 - November 6th, 2018, 9:19 pm
    Post #61 - November 6th, 2018, 9:19 pm Post #61 - November 6th, 2018, 9:19 pm
    So, last night was our seventh anniversary, and we decided to do Thirsty Pig, since that space has meaning to us. You know what? It far exceeded my expectations. I had the sliced brisket (flat), and the only complaint I had about it was that it perhaps a little bit less toothsome than I like it, but, man, it hit all the right notes: no stringiness, no dryness, fat was properly rendered, good rub, nice smoke ring, clean smoke flavor, not over-smoked, juicy through-and-through. I even forgot there were sauces on the table. I mean, I was really surprised at how good this brisket was. With a little more chew, I would have put it on Smoque level. Not at all what I was expecting, and I wonder if anyone else had a similar experience.

Otherwise, wife had pulled chicken, which was executed well, but it's pulled chicken so nothing I could really judge on. My cornbread was delicious. Fried pickle appetizer was great. Didn't get into rib tips, burnt ends or anything like that. But I was damned impressed with the brisket.

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more